Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> Other> Kindle Case (Kindle Case)

Reviewed by:jannw

About jannwstarstarstarstar
WA USA
Member since: 9/3/06

Posted on:10/20/11 8:27 PM
Last Updated:10/21/11 8:36 AM

fourkid said... (11/2/11 6:57 PM) Reply
Really nice - I don't as yet have a kindle - but I see one coming as Dh is into the electronics. so glad I read this review.
Margaret said... (10/21/11 3:51 PM) Reply
This looks great and it's wonderful you were able to make it all from stash! Have fun with the Kindle!
anncie1 said... (10/21/11 10:32 AM) Reply
I have a kindle cover but I could use a kindle cover for my kindle cover. LOL! I love this!
mrsbewley said... (10/21/11 8:54 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review - I just bought my Kindle and I need to make a cover for it. It looks great!
jannw said... (10/21/11 8:30 AM) Reply
Thank you..yes, I carry it with me. I'm a bus rider and I use a large tote with my purse stuff, drink, groceries to bring home, etc. I decided that if I wanted my Kindle to live beyond it's first week's birthday, it needed a cover and fast. Hence the quickie job without acquiring the proper materials. You could add a strap to this case very easily, if you wanted. One of the selling points for mine, is that you can stick it in a pocket and it does fit easily into my vest and coat pockets, but they are usually jammed with other items also.
JDpenelope said... (10/21/11 7:43 AM) Reply
Nice job. Do you carry this in your purse when you go out? It looks like you made all of your materials work.
renren said... (10/20/11 9:07 PM) Reply
Very nice fabric and button and a perfect case for your Kindle. I don't have a feel for how big Kindles are, but it seems like an over-the-shoulder carrying strap would be nice. Perhaps it is designed to be slipped into a purse or backpack?

by: Jonni Ange...