Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Alice Top (Knit Top)

Reviewed by:Sew4Fun

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 21 people
Cowtown Karen said... (11/6/11 12:36 PM) Reply
Excellent!
mtwk said... (10/30/11 6:55 PM) Reply
I really like the Style Arc patterns and have this one on order. I do find quite a few are quite low. I actually raised the Diana top and rounded it. I fits nice.
ClaireEmily said... (10/30/11 4:59 AM) Reply
Very nice! Thanks so much for your timely review! I have this pattern sitting on my kitchen table :)
julie w said... (10/29/11 6:58 PM) Reply
Lovely top and great review, thanks.
bettis hat said... (10/29/11 5:30 PM) Reply
What great timing and what a beautiful top. I have this pattern and was wondering exactly how to apply the elastic. So thank you for your detailed review and photos. This is really helpful.
michellep74 said... (10/29/11 12:19 PM) Reply
Cute top! Thanks for the helpful tips about the neckline.
becca a said... (10/29/11 11:45 AM) Reply
Beautiful top. This looks like a great wardrobe basic. Thanks for the thorough review.
marec said... (10/29/11 11:44 AM) Reply
Great review, cute top and very helpful! Thank you for the interior shots of the elastic...I struggle with applying that.
MNBarb said... (10/29/11 11:03 AM) Reply
Thanks for showing the details and reverse-side photos. It helps those of us who are trying to achieve your level of sewing. Your top is great and I love your fabric choice.
sewing for fun said... (10/29/11 10:57 AM) Reply
Your top is gorgeous, as re all your garments. Thanks for the review and the neckline info, as well as the perfect and simple tip for cutting the clear elastic longer, then later trimming to length.
Knitz said... (10/29/11 9:24 AM) Reply
Very nice! Good to know about neckline depth -- I was wondering about that, and your thoughts on not raising it make a lot of sense. This review will be helpful when I make mine in the spring! Thanks, Karen
no7262 said... (10/29/11 9:16 AM) Reply
This top came out beautiful! You did a great job! Nora :)
Nan Kay said... (10/29/11 8:43 AM) Reply
Just got this pattern, so I was pleased to see how nice it turns out! Thanks for the good review.
Yvonski said... (10/29/11 7:12 AM) Reply
Great review. Another one to add to my list of wants.
Winifred said... (10/29/11 5:50 AM) Reply
Beautiful - pic with you wearing it please !
SewTwin said... (10/29/11 2:48 AM) Reply
Great review! I love reviews with pics+details on the inside construction. "Rarely" do you see pics of the inside! I am ordering some Style Arc patterns; so this will come in handy when I receive my free Alice Style Arc pattern.
renren said... (10/29/11 1:30 AM) Reply
Beautiful and great review! (I gasped when I saw how perfect the inside of your garment looked! Everything is sewn so meticulously.)

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS