Pattern Reviews> CNT> 003 (To Patch or Not to Patch)

Reviewed by:Miss Fairchild

About Miss Fairchildstarstarstarstar

Posted on:11/15/11 10:39 AM
Last Updated:1/8/12 7:38 PM
carolynw said... (11/18/11 10:50 AM) Reply
When I first looked at your made fabric I felt as though I was looking at my jacket - same colour choices so very similar - can't remember what pattern I used for my jacket but it is one I wear often in the Fall and Spring. Couldn't you have used the cut off pieces and joined them together to make the fabric wider or used solid strips in alternating colours on the sides - it seems such apity to lose this gorgeous fabric so I really do hope you can find good use for it
Miss Fairchild said... (11/16/11 8:23 AM) Reply
Ohhh! All of you have such great ideas! I would like to make a wall quilt, (love the idea!) but I already have one; just finished it to hide my design wall. So I think I'll use the fabric on a tighter fitting jacket, or bring out that All Piecing Aside pattern I have and use it for that. That's a shorter jacket pattern and a little more form fitting.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (11/16/11 4:00 AM) Reply
Forget the jacket. Make a wall quilt. You're pieced fabric is gorgeous.
Mufffet said... (11/15/11 2:59 PM) Reply
BEAUTIFUL fabric. Purse - large - or add more bricks and make a quilt! Wait - just make a quilt with that fabric and have a luxurious couch throw for this winter!
jannw said... (11/15/11 2:21 PM) Reply
That's too bad! You made a beautiful fabric and I love the colors. Can you use it in another jacket pattern..or even a vest??
rmusic1 said... (11/15/11 1:48 PM) Reply
I hope you get to use the fabric you have created for another project. It looks really nice.

Understanding Wool Fabrics
Understanding Wool Fabrics

by: SewRuth

Islander Sewing Systems Motor City Express

Islander Sewing Systems Motor City Express

Shapes Four Good Measure Pattern (Size 1-3)

Shapes Four Good Measure Pattern (Size 1-3)