Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2779 (Misses' Sleepwear)

Review submitted in Pattern Stash 2011 Contest
Reviewed by:Margaret

About Margaretstarstarstarstar
BC Canada
Member since: 11/4/02
Posted on:11/24/11 7:10 AM

See other patterns in this category: Loungewear    Shorts    Tops    Sleepwear    Suits / Separates    Pants
renren said... (11/28/11 10:15 PM) Reply
Good use of this fabric. You got a great pair of pj bottoms!
Terri A said... (11/25/11 7:12 PM) Reply
These are great! Enjoyed your review.
mssewcrazy said... (11/25/11 3:43 PM) Reply
Thanks I was pleased to find this pattern. I went back and looked again at your pj pants and I absolutely cannot tell they are cut in different directions. That was very clever to make it work for you like that. A simple pattern and cheating on fabric sounds like a winner to me. Lol!
Margaret said... (11/25/11 4:34 AM) Reply
Thanks, everyone! mssewcrazy, glad you found it! I think it's a great pattern for when you just want to sew something quickly, or showcase a fabric, or the fabric wants to showcase itself, LOL
jannw said... (11/24/11 8:07 PM) Reply
I love them! I would be thrilled to get this fabric..have fun wearing them..and I can't tell one leg is reversed.
FreyaStark said... (11/24/11 4:50 PM) Reply
As ever, the way you have adapted the pattern to make it work is impressively clever. The fabric colours are great, and no, the upside down print is not discernible at all.
treefrog said... (11/24/11 2:55 PM) Reply
Cool PJs! I like the bright print
mssewcrazy said... (11/24/11 8:20 AM) Reply
I was able to add this one online after I read several of the reviews. I had missed this one and think I would like to give it a try at some point so thanks for reviewing it. I am all about pj pants and have 3 adult daughters so chances are good it will see the light of day at some point. Lol!
Rhonda in Montreal said... (11/24/11 8:18 AM) Reply
Are you EVER sewing lots lately!! Comfy pj bottoms ;D
mssewcrazy said... (11/24/11 8:03 AM) Reply
Enjoyed your review. Looking at the stash for sleepwear use really can open up ways to use some fabrics and getting a one seam pattern designed for knits fitted up sounds great.

by: STARG