Online Sewing Class: Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 3200 (Sally Pant)

Reviewed by:Nancywin

About Nancywinstarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/25/06
Posted on:11/26/11 9:37 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 17 people

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

Cultured Purl said... (3/3/12 11:40 AM) Reply
I LOVE these pants on you, and I have been looking for less width at the bottom of my pants too, Clovers help but these look very dressy and very well fitted, I ordrered 3 patterns today ( basic blouse,( 600) the Yoga pant and these based on your reviews and the generous time the designer puts into the free webcasts to help get the best fit~ now I cant wait to make up a lot of spring pants,,,,I hope mine fit as well as yours do! Great job! These are a very very classy looking pant on you, I will keep the Clovers and yoga pant for everyday wear,not wear to work wear,,,thanks so much for your help and references, I would not have thought to try these pants w/o your help and resources~
Nancywin said... (11/27/11 3:02 PM) Reply
Yes, this takes length out of the inseam, but not the side seam. I also did take a dart on the back crotch curve due to a sway back.
JEF said... (11/27/11 9:19 AM) Reply
Thank you for the great review. Your pants look wonderful! I have a question - "I ended up taking a dart (in the pattern) just under the crotch curve at the inseam front and back." Am I right to read this that you took length out from the leg inseam? So, you weren't messing with crotch length or depth - just the leg?
Huntwoman said... (11/27/11 6:56 AM) Reply
I spent some time on their website. You're so right about the pattern pictures. There isn't a one that looks like something you'd want to make. I'm very glad you pointed out the positives on these patterns.
Huntwoman said... (11/27/11 6:51 AM) Reply
I was about to go searching for those webcasts. Thanks for the link! Great pants.
FreyaStark said... (11/27/11 6:10 AM) Reply
Very nice pants. An excellent fit, and beautifully made.
renren said... (11/27/11 0:51 AM) Reply
I learn so much from your reviews including links to websites and information about where to buy notions. I really appreciate all the extras! And the pants are looking really good! Congrats on such a good fit.
cmcarr said... (11/27/11 0:06 AM) Reply
Nice pants. I thank you for the link also.
AndreaSews said... (11/26/11 10:22 PM) Reply
Very nice looking pair of pants. Thank you for the link to Peggy's webcasts.

by: cybperry