Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Ann's Cardigan & Tank  (Ann's Cardigan and Tank)

Reviewed by:marthamyers

About marthamyersstarstarstarstar
Member since: 11/14/05
Posted on:1/2/12 2:58 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Annette1 said... (1/3/12 10:57 PM) Reply
I was just about to WHINE INCESSANTLY, and then I saw your "on me" picture. :o) You look SO PRETTY in this cardigan, and it's EXTRA chic with the contrast trim. :o)
2takeKate said... (1/3/12 7:37 PM) Reply
What a fun print for contrast! It's quite the happy medium of draped cardigans ;-). Very nicely done!
RLL said... (1/3/12 2:24 PM) Reply
This looks SO nice on you. Beautiful job!
marec said... (1/3/12 11:10 AM) Reply
Martha, this is just fabulous. I love the horizontal seam which allows such a graceful drape in the front, and the nice sleeves and cuffs. The fabric is very cool, with the animal print fleece on the inside. This is such a wonderful refashioning from the CJ pattern to this one. It looks wonderful and suits you so well.
Karine said... (1/3/12 10:26 AM) Reply
I love your cardigan! Your fabric choice is so perfect for this pattern, too. I'm anxiously waiting for my pattern to arrive. I tried on the sample garments when I was at the Sewing Workshop for a class back in November and knew it would be a great one.
Sewing Chick said... (1/3/12 10:25 AM) Reply
Martha, I just love your cardigan! Tahnks for the great review. I can't wait to get my pattern.
halleyscomet said... (1/3/12 7:46 AM) Reply
Love it!
CallMeSu said... (1/3/12 1:32 AM) Reply
Very nice!
Izzie said... (1/2/12 10:54 PM) Reply
That is really nice! And here I thought I didn't need another draped cardigan...
Knitz said... (1/2/12 7:02 PM) Reply