Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7305

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Coat/Jacket
Available for sale on PR: $7.46 $9.95 Pattern Details
Available for sale on PR: $7.46 $9.95 Pattern Details
ArtAttack said... (2/8/12 0:39 AM) Reply
Thanks, Claverie, I don't think I'd want to attempt it. I've gotten so lazy with my FBA's and try to take advantage of the patterns with cup sizes when I can find them...SO much easier. Count your blessing you don't need to deal with that!
Claverie said... (2/7/12 8:43 PM) Reply
AA: OMG... an FBA, the pleating starts pretty high in the bust area which suggests there isn't much room for adjustment. I guess I'd recommend looking at the pattern instructions to see if it can be done .. ahem, never having done one myself. But... I guess you could forfeit one of the pleats, just like I took a pleat out... that could work. Elona: the sleeves are so SQUARE and scream at you. I'd rather a more subtle sleeve and let the raw edges scream out for attention. It was a remarkably easy dress to do.
Elona said... (2/7/12 6:24 PM) Reply
That really is an unusual and attractive dress! What about the sleeves don't you like? Just too plain?
ArtAttack said... (2/7/12 5:34 PM) Reply
I have been in LOVE with this pattern! I seem to remember it being shown in grey in the Burda magazine, as well. I bet this looks fabulous on you! BTW...how difficult would it be to do an FBA on this? It looks like it would be painful...any idea on that?

by: Marla1