Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> 2012 Jean Recycle Project (2012 Jean Recycle Project)

Reviewed by:mesewlot

About mesewlotstar
GA USA
Member since: 4/2/09
Posted on:2/11/12 2:10 AM

mesewlot said... (2/12/12 10:04 PM) Reply
Thanks a lot Mich23 and Judy, that's truly the whole purpose of Sew Much Talent!
Judy Kski said... (2/12/12 10:00 AM) Reply
I really enjoyed watching your video of all the work you gals put into recycling jeans. You're all an inspiration to the sewing community!
Mich23 said... (2/11/12 9:45 AM) Reply
Love it! I have four pairs of jeans which I don't want to throw out (3 were my boyfriend's! I don't go through that many pairs, although apparently he does!) and I needed some ideas. I really like this idea, but I might see if I can use the overlay idea plus embellishment to make some kind of flap over clutch. Hmm... thanks for the inspiration!
Mich23 said... (2/11/12 9:45 AM) Reply