Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> v8499

Member since: 4/24/06
Posted on:2/21/12 11:07 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Kemish said... (2/24/12 12:48 PM) Reply
To sfshaza -This top/jacket is the only garment I have from Barbara de Jounge. I always admire her garments when I go to the Bead Show/Craft Market, but this was the first garment I have bought. I guess it just spoke to me :-)
sfshaza said... (2/23/12 10:03 PM) Reply
Oh, Khemish, how do I love these pants and the entire outfit? I also have a few pieces from Barbara, but not anything with those fabulous polka dots. The pants, are FAB on you. I love how you used the bold top stitching. I just had this pattern out last night and was thinking I need to make them again with bold topstitching. (I've made them twice so far.) Fabulous!
Kemish said... (2/22/12 9:33 AM) Reply
Thank you! To Marthamyers - The mustard jacket (actually its orange with black polka dots. I have an old camera and it doesn't really do colors very well) is a Barbara de Jounge jacket. I didn't make it. Barbara is this amazing fiber artist who fells (felts) wool and then sews up these asymatrical jackets/tops. Lot of fun to wear. Thank you for the comments.
lcdrbetty said... (2/22/12 8:28 AM) Reply
Love these pants on you! the "ankle patch" really adds to the style. I think Marcy's patterns are all "loose", but love them.
marthamyers said... (2/21/12 8:37 PM) Reply
Cool and funky pants. Really like them. I checked out your blog and they look great on you! Also did you make that cool mustard-colored jacket? What pattern is that?
Christas said... (2/21/12 5:29 PM) Reply
Very cute pants! Thanks for the heads up on this sizing of this pattern. Nice blog, too!

Jamie Christina Palooza Apron Pattern (JC309PA)

Jamie Christina Palooza Apron Pattern (JC309PA)

SewBaby Snappy Wrap Pattern