Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8748 (Misses' Shirt)

Reviewed by:rivergum

About rivergumstarstarstarstar
Member since: 12/17/06
Posted on:3/10/12 1:58 AM
Last Updated:3/10/12 4:51 PM
tryinghard said... (3/11/12 0:43 AM) Reply
I am more of a frock girl myself for weddings. Your coat is lovely, do you have a slim sheath dress you could wear under it?
rivergum said... (3/10/12 4:56 PM) Reply
Thanks for your kind support Freya, but unfortunately the fashion police has impeccable taste and I really value her opinion. When you sew you can have anything you want, which can be a mixed blessing. My tastes are a bit off centre from the mainstream, and I have a tendency to like extremes. Left to my own devices I could end up looking very odd, so I tend to pay attention to the reality check the fashion police provides. I know she only has my best interests at heart.
FreyaStark said... (3/10/12 3:44 PM) Reply
Your fabric is interesting and very suitable for such a shirt. It probably would be all right for a smart casual wedding. But I wish you would tell the fashion police where to go and wear your fifties-style dress whenever and wherever you like.
prttynpnk said... (3/10/12 10:28 AM) Reply
Oh, i am totally loving this...gush, gush. Lovely work.
margk said... (3/10/12 4:04 AM) Reply
Nice, interesting fabric. I think it would work for smart casual. Maybe ask the girls over at SDU?