Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1234 (Misses' Dress)

Reviewed by:Marge99

Sweater knit fabrics

Paddle said... (1/8/15 4:32 AM) Reply
This looks great
Sherry Art said... (2/3/13 11:49 AM) Reply
You did a fantastic job. A very creative dress--and flattering on you, as well. I think the stripes are fabulous.
Monabel said... (6/7/12 5:00 PM) Reply
The stripes are wonderful, and show off your fabulousness and that of the design!
Phillis2 said... (5/31/12 8:01 PM) Reply
You did a great job! I've looked at this pattern for a while and have been reading reviews from those who've attempted it. Since the pattern was on sale at JoAnn's (70% off) I figured it was a good time to purchase I like that you added sleeves and just might do the same when I try it.
harmony758 said... (4/8/12 11:51 AM) Reply
The stripes were such a smart choice!
DD1104 said... (3/25/12 4:47 PM) Reply
Awesome! I made this last year and love the lengthened sleeves and the direction of the stripes!!
Batik said... (3/24/12 9:26 PM) Reply
I love it, stripes and all. This is a bold pattern and calls for some drama, why bother making it all in black for instance? Reminds me of Helena Bonham Carter and I love her sense of style. The sleeves are great too. Must make this pattern!
DorothyK said... (3/24/12 10:43 AM) Reply
I don't think you should regret the horizontal stripes. I think it's a fallacy that horizontal stripes make you look wider. Besides, the stripes are vertical in the center. I love the way the stripes change direction, the colors, and the length of the sleeves. I have fabric for this dress and have been waiting for warmer weather to make it. Now you've got me thinking about spring.
Stargirl7 said... (3/23/12 9:04 PM) Reply
Love, love, love it!
Kemish said... (3/23/12 7:38 PM) Reply
I recently made this one (but have not reviewed it). I too added sleeves to my dress, but mine is very long - liek hit the floor too long. I need to shorten it about 10 inches so I hung it up in the closet and there is hangs . . . I should get it finished and review it, too.

by: Ineedaname