Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1135

Member since: 4/13/11
Posted on:4/3/12 3:36 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
AdaH said... (4/22/13 1:10 PM) Reply
I just bought this pattern and wondered if I had made a mistake? Now I feel a little better about the pattern and will attempt a muslin.
pdiddly said... (4/4/12 3:49 PM) Reply
great looking jeans
ConnieBJ said... (4/3/12 4:06 PM) Reply
Great jeans! Thanks for taking the time to aid us all!
woggy said... (4/3/12 1:32 PM) Reply
Love your jeans! Great information on the process of making these jeans on your blog. Interesting what you did to the back curve. The altered curve resembles the curve of the new Vogue jeans pattern out this year. I have this Hot Pattern jeans and wondered about the straight side seam. One would think when a buyer of this pattern writes how horrible the instructions are, that Trudy at Hot Patterns would re-write the instructions and send them to all the customers who bought the pattern. Thanks again. You make me think that perhaps a sloped curve is what I need for my flat, swayback fanny on my pants patterns. Scoping and lowering the crotch curve hasn't worked.
Elona said... (4/3/12 11:48 AM) Reply
Interesting about the straight outseam. I can see that in your photos.
nicegirl said... (4/3/12 10:04 AM) Reply
Nice job on these--that pinstriped denim is great.
momsurfing said... (4/3/12 8:09 AM) Reply
love your fabric (and your sewing). i've got one more piece of fabric in my stash for jeans, and it's a striped denim also.
Ripple Dandelion said... (4/3/12 5:24 AM) Reply
Great blog series on jeans making! I will definitely refer to it if I ever get myself organized to make some jeans. Congratulations on completing yours! They look great.
Pollycotton said... (4/3/12 3:51 AM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this pattern. I have seen it advertised and was wondering what it was like. They look really good on you and I like what you have done with the stripes.

by: abbythomas