Pattern Reviews> Australian Smocking & Embroidery Magazine> 74-2006-1 (Easter Parade)

Reviewed by:Sandi S

About Sandi Sstarstarstarstar
Member since: 1/15/07
Posted on:4/8/12 2:03 PM
Last Updated:4/10/12 10:58 AM

Steffie said... (4/22/12 12:47 PM) Reply
You did a beautiful job on the smocking and embroidery. My mother used to make dresses like this for me when I was a girl... so pretty.
Pj3g said... (4/10/12 2:31 PM) Reply
Absolutely precious--the dress, your daughter and your whole family. I love everything you create!
Margaret said... (4/10/12 8:10 AM) Reply
Wow, that is lovely! Wonderful Easter dress and a beautiful heirloom piece.
Pink Hollybush Designs said... (4/9/12 9:39 AM) Reply
Sandi, your smocking and embroidery are so beautiful! I have stayed up to 3a.m. to get the dress done - but we moms do get it done! I am sure Gracie loved wearing her dress and will eventually be so proud to have her own daughter wear it!
KIOD said... (4/9/12 9:35 AM) Reply
What a lovely dress for Easter! The smocking is great!!!! So true about AS&E - we need to be certain to keep buying Inspirations - so that we at least have that publication!
Elemenopeo said... (4/9/12 8:21 AM) Reply
gorgeous! I hope you weren't hosting and were able to rest...Happy Birthday Gracie!
Saint Nolt Sews said... (4/8/12 9:12 PM) Reply
I love it! I love almost every dress is AS&E. My heart is broken that we only have 2 more issues to collect. Your dress is so classy and I hope your daughter can wear it for a few years. I usually get 2 years out of an AS&E dress. It makes it all worthwhile!
katlew03 said... (4/8/12 3:33 PM) Reply
Sandi - Gracie's dress is gorgeous. I don't know how you do it. It seems to take forever to do the simplest projects lately and you keep whipping them out. This one is definitely one to pass down. Sure glad you got it finished in time. Perfect Easter dress.

by: Deepika