Pattern Reviews> Pin-up Girls> 1230 (Classic Bra)

Reviewed by:ArtAttack

About ArtAttackstarstarstarstar
Member since: 5/11/11
Posted on:4/12/12 1:16 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
LLC333 said... (1/20/13 6:53 PM) Reply
Very nice
Jrhee said... (9/16/12 2:49 PM) Reply
Exquisite work! Thanks for the Bra Maker's Supply resource.
cleverkitty said... (4/15/12 8:40 PM) Reply
WOW!!!! I'm impressed! fabulous! great sewing ArtAttack
FLFiFiLarue said... (4/13/12 5:35 PM) Reply
Oh my gosh! Outstanding job! Looks so professionally made. I love seeing any review from you! But a BRA??!!! I used to make lingerie for myself back in the late 60's but then there was less material to be used however NOW I would need more..lol You have encouraged me to begin again and check out Bra Makers Supply site. Thank you for a great review!
Brine said... (4/13/12 2:14 PM) Reply
What a beautiful job!
Amanda.Claire said... (4/13/12 9:43 AM) Reply
You did a fabulous bra!! Thanks for such an awesome review!
KaSchu said... (4/13/12 7:14 AM) Reply
Wow! That is a very professional looking bra. Most impressive!
pdiddly said... (4/13/12 5:19 AM) Reply
wow you beat me to it - I have my bra kit but haven't got the time as I am finishing something else - great result
Sue Parrott said... (4/12/12 10:10 PM) Reply
Wow is that pretty! I had no idea there were kits for bras that are so pretty (yeah, i know, I feel like I live under a rock sometimes). I may have to try this!
Kathhhhhy said... (4/12/12 3:09 PM) Reply
I made the same bra recently and was blown away at how easy it was! It felt like unlocking some magic secret. I did basically the same to finish the raw edges on the side and the strap. I thought I was not getting something when I realized those steps weren't in the directions, too. Really lovely bra you've made!!
SewWil said... (4/12/12 12:45 PM) Reply
Wow! I'm impressed and intrigued. This turned out great. I enjoyed your review. It has me thinking about attempting this for myself. Great job!!!
Jrhee said... (4/12/12 10:06 AM) Reply
Gosh, this is inspiring! I definitely have my favorite bras that I would try to copy, and the others just aren't the same...
elsew said... (4/12/12 9:23 AM) Reply
I, too, am more than encouraged to try making my own bra. With your thoughtful information and links I am thinking very seriously to make this my next big project.
Nan Kay said... (4/12/12 8:36 AM) Reply
Wow, this really does look RTW, I am impressed!
kathi s said... (4/12/12 6:50 AM) Reply
Thanks for this. I may just try it myself, thanks to your review- my last RTW bra cost $70 (gulp).
Trapunto said... (4/12/12 6:13 AM) Reply
Thank you for this excellent, encouraging review, including your comments about finishing information and details included and not included in the written pattern. Lingerie is all about the finishing process so this was a great "heads up" and something to pay attention to when I get this pattern. Also, thanks for the link for Bra Makers Supply. When I read your review I thought Finally! I've found a pattern, now what about fabric and lace fabric. Jackpot! And Bra Makers Supply is just an hours drive from where I live! I never heard of them before today so thank you!
Anne Cherry said... (4/12/12 2:21 AM) Reply
Ooh...very impressive! I'm definitely intimidated by the thought of making a bra!

Patterns for Pirates Women's Raglan