Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2908 (misses panties)

Reviewed by:Judy Kski

About Judy Kskistarstar
United States
Member since: 10/26/08
Posted on:4/13/12 4:10 PM
See other patterns in this category: Lingerie

julie w said... (12/20/13 4:24 PM) Reply
Thank you for taking the time on a wonderful review
ASiverson said... (12/20/13 3:18 PM) Reply
I may have to try this pattern. I have one or both of them I believe. KS is a good place to start. Thank you for your wonderful review; I will come back here to review once I start. TFS!
sacjeanie said... (12/20/13 10:11 AM) Reply
Thank you for the helpful info on elastic on 8ths. My elastic was a hot mess doing it in 4ths. But, I consoled myself in that I'm just learning.
wendyrb said... (12/20/13 1:14 AM) Reply
Once again, a terrific review of your wonderful garments and also packed with helpful info. Love the comparison of the 2 panties from the 2 patterns. Thanks and now I can imagine making some for myself.
Baja Susana said... (10/24/13 11:54 AM) Reply
Wonderful review, and a good pattern as well. I am over 30, so no things for me, I like these
JDpenelope said... (10/24/13 8:54 AM) Reply
Judy, What a wealth of info you have included in this review. Wish I had seen it sooner! This pattern looks appropriate for those of us wanting more butt coverage! Ha.
carolyn101 said... (4/14/12 5:28 AM) Reply
Thanks for your your thorough review. I have never attempted panties but I have an ever growing pile of old T-shirts made of lovely soft cotton lycra that I would like to transform into comfy underwear. I think I might give this KS pattern a try since your results look fantastic.
AndreaSews said... (4/13/12 10:38 PM) Reply
Great review, thank you.
CherylStillSews said... (4/13/12 7:23 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review - I'm currently working on fit for these at the moment so it's good incentive to keep at it.
Judy Kski said... (4/13/12 5:16 PM) Reply
Renren: I left the name of the vendor out of my review because she overcharged for shipping. I haven't ordered from her since October last year, but I sure am tempted to order more stretch lace. However the cost came out to $6.78/yd. with shipping included. Original cost: $4.99/yd.
SavageCoco said... (4/13/12 5:10 PM) Reply
FAB. You do beautiful work.
renren said... (4/13/12 4:48 PM) Reply
Haha, yes go forth and multply . . . your panty collection. Great review. Thanks for all the info. Is it possible you could name the ebay lace vendor where you procured the fabric?

Christine Jonson Boyfriend Jacket and Shell