Pattern Reviews> Bernina MyLabel> skirt (8 Panel Gored Skirt)

Reviewed by:Sue Parrott

About Sue Parrottstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/26/10
Posted on:4/16/12 9:54 PM
Last Updated:4/16/12 11:54 PM
emmacrealock said... (10/9/12 7:10 AM) Reply
Hi Sue, I have been using mylabel software for about two years and simply love it! I am a difficult petite size to fit but fitting is pretty much flawless with mylabel. I am making the 3/4 length lined coat and struggling with the vent lining. By chance, have you ever made the coat and if so, any suggestions for the vent lining? I have found flaws with some of their directions (pockets in barn jacket ) and wondering if there is a flaw in the vent lining. Thanks for any help!
JEF said... (4/18/12 9:01 AM) Reply
Very cute skirt. I love the color.
VivianZ said... (4/17/12 7:46 AM) Reply
Your skirt is very cute. I have been wanting to try this one. My Label is being discontinued at the end of 2012. There are about 8 more free patterns to download from the Bernina site. I am glad you reviewed this, now I can't wait to try it as a cute summer skirt. There is a My Label group with yahoo that is very helpful when a problem is encountered.
Christas said... (4/16/12 11:30 PM) Reply
Congrats on such a wonderful purchase. You are going to have so much fun creating beautiful and well fitting garments with your new software. Your first skirt is lovely and fits you wonderfully!

BurdaStyle Magazine 02-2006-128