Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7359 (SHIRT)

Reviewed by:LTC

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts

Other Projects by LTC using this Pattern

saharfairy said... (1/20/14 10:38 PM) Reply
Hi @LTC I bough this pattern and I'm having troubles with finishing the yolk and collar. The instructions are a bit vague. I'm wondering if you can please post a video on how you attached the collar to the yolk. The slashes on the yolk and front of the fabric are so confusing for me. I would so greatly appreciate any pictures or video you can post. Many thanks and your shirt turned out beautifully.
Living Beauty said... (5/13/12 7:11 PM) Reply
Very professional job on your husbands shirts. I'm sure he is most proud of you!
brandywine said... (5/13/12 6:08 AM) Reply
Love the one in the indigenous print! They are sharp looking shirts, thanks for the review. Also, I see you shop at Spotlight.... I was considering the spotty fabrics for a dress :-)
Scheri said... (4/23/12 2:04 AM) Reply
Fantastic work.
LTC said... (4/22/12 10:15 PM) Reply
Thank you all for your lovely comments. I have sent my hubby off to work today wearing the latest version and have included it in the photo series. I am now starting on number 5!
margk said... (4/22/12 3:09 AM) Reply
Beautiful work. Love the skulls print!
mad stash said... (4/21/12 11:30 AM) Reply
Those are really, really well done shirts! Your husband is one lucky man to be married to someone who can give him such an awesome wardrobe. Thanks for the review. Now as soon as I can make decent buttonholes I'm going to attempt to make one of these for my DH. Gonna buy (hoard) the pattern now though.
Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (4/21/12 10:41 AM) Reply
Your shirts are lovely...very professional. This style of collar is a variation of a collar-style called , "The Italian Fold" was very popular in the United States during the 40's-60's, and has always been an option in the fine Shirt-Making shops of Europe.
MNBarb said... (4/21/12 7:39 AM) Reply
I can see why he's getting compliments. Your perfect topstitching and Sharply turned collar points are very eye-catching! I love the fabric you chose. I've never seen a men's shirt with this interesting collar design. I might need this pattern. Thanks.
blue mooney said... (4/21/12 7:34 AM) Reply
Excellent workmanship!
Ripple Dandelion said... (4/21/12 7:22 AM) Reply
Awesome shirts! Your construction is beautiful, and the fabrics are very cool. Your husband must be a fun guy.
All About Linings