Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1224 (misses dress)

Review submitted in Best of Patterns Contest
Reviewed by:ArtAttack

About ArtAttackstarstarstarstar
Member since: 5/11/11

Best Patterns of 2011
Posted on:5/3/12 9:43 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
Athene said... (6/26/12 4:29 PM) Reply
Love your dress. You look fabulous. Thank you for the tip about non roll elastic.
Barbara V said... (5/12/12 6:33 PM) Reply
Love the fabric and scale of print for your cute dress. It looks super on you!
cleverkitty said... (5/6/12 10:27 PM) Reply
really awesome dress, looks great on you!!!!
jenleeC said... (5/6/12 7:08 AM) Reply
Another winner from this pattern! You have chosen the perfect print and colours...I think this pattern looks best in something bold! I have had a lot of wear from mine as it is so comfortable but still looks stylish.
Christas said... (5/4/12 6:25 PM) Reply
Fantastic dress! Thanks so much for the tips on choosing the correct elastic for the neckline. Your dress looks wonderful on you.
fauxgetaboutit said... (5/4/12 1:43 PM) Reply
Thanks for the elastic tip! This dress looks so comfortable I need to sew some up quickly! I love your large scale print. It gives me confidence to try one myself
Tina Lou said... (5/4/12 11:28 AM) Reply
Your fabric choice is fabulous, and you look terrific! Thanks for the tip about the elastic - this is the next dress up in my queue and I'll be sure to remember this. Also helpful reminders about bodice and skirt lengths.
MNBarb said... (5/4/12 11:26 AM) Reply
OK, do you look great in EVERYTHING or is this just a good pattern. Your large-scale print fabric is just right for this dress. So very cute.
renren said... (5/4/12 11:19 AM) Reply
Very nice. Thanks for the elastic tip.
Sue Parrott said... (5/4/12 10:48 AM) Reply
Very cute dress! I just purchased this pattern and will have to lengthen it as well. If I was twenty something I would maybe leave the length alone, but since I am more than twice that, length it is!
marec said... (5/4/12 10:42 AM) Reply
Thanks for the elastic reminder. That is such a cute dress, and the colors work well for you...lovely!!
GoodbyeValntino said... (5/4/12 8:03 AM) Reply
What a great dress on you! I hope you'll make a 4th!
pdiddly said... (5/4/12 3:14 AM) Reply
cute dress
SewWil said... (5/3/12 11:46 PM) Reply
It was worth dragging out this pattern one more time. Your dress is beautiful and looks great on you.
Nan Kay said... (5/3/12 11:02 PM) Reply
Good version, I hadn't thought about the different results you get with different kinds of elastic! I certainly see the difference in your pictures. If I ever get around to making this again I will remember your tip! Looks great on you, nice fabric choice.

Kayla Kennington 729 Kangaroo Bag