Pattern Reviews> Colette Patterns> 0003 (Sorbetto)

Review submitted in Best of Patterns Contest

Posted on:5/6/12 11:45 AM
Last Updated:5/6/12 11:52 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
Ashford said... (5/13/12 3:33 PM) Reply
What a good job you did. Your shoulder edge, neck line, and hem line are just right. I appreciate your advice about narrowing the Back. I was also considering the French darts for this top. Nice to see it worked well for you. What went wrong with the darts in the linen top? Must you change the darts when the fabric has less drape -the rayon and the linen? The tie-dyed version is my favorite.
GoodbyeValntino said... (5/7/12 7:20 AM) Reply
This is so cute and looks super on you! I like all three versions but the linen with the contrasting trim looks very RTW in the photos. Very nice!
jenleeC said... (5/6/12 7:53 PM) Reply
Love all your tops but the linen is my fav! Your contrast trim is perfect. It is such a lovely top I can't believe you're suggesting you will not wear it! I think you should get out that seam ripper and fix the darts so you are happy to wear it.
margk said... (5/6/12 5:39 PM) Reply
Nice tops! I can't get enough of this pattern!
HDWen said... (5/6/12 3:33 PM) Reply
I love all the varieties you can make with this blouse! The trim on your last one really make it pop. I never get tired of this cute top, great job!
HDWen said... (5/6/12 3:28 PM) Reply
mhk3boys said... (5/6/12 12:36 PM) Reply
Your tops look great! Cute puppy!

Paradiso Designs Retro Granny Skirt Formula Pattern