Pattern Reviews> Christine Jonson> 1204 (Travel Trio One)

Reviewed by:Mahogany Stylist

About Mahogany Styliststarstarstarstar
Member since: 6/26/07
Posted on:5/9/12 1:02 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants

Hawkeye fan said... (12/20/14 1:48 PM) Reply
I am especially interested in the pants because of the extra seams that will allow more fit alterations. What a pretty outfit!
canadianrider said... (9/22/13 10:08 PM) Reply
You look amazing in this!
JanElise said... (1/20/13 7:24 PM) Reply
kThis is just beautiful! Great job!
Mahogany Stylist said... (7/22/12 5:31 PM) Reply
Thanks, everyone.
Diane E said... (7/21/12 10:56 AM) Reply
Cennetta, this is beautiful. It really could form the basis for a fabulous travel ensemble. Thanks for the detailed review and terrific pictures. Christine is a wonderful teacher -- what a great meeting that must have been.
fauxgetaboutit said... (6/5/12 11:45 PM) Reply
Great review and thanks for the insight on the fit! I would have thought the jacket and t would have been closer to rtw in terms of fit. They all look stunning on you!
Cultured Purl said... (5/15/12 12:23 PM) Reply
I like the pants on myself but not the rest of the pattern, b/c I am short, you did an outstanding job on this pattern, wish I could have done the same about the jacket as you did!! I really wanted it to work the pants are really nice, and I am thrilled to see you did not use a full knit on yours, so maybe if I upsize I can do the same?? How clever of you! I realized I was not the right type of height,etc for CJ patterns, tho they are pretty! Great job! You should be very proud and I am for sure going to try out the pants pattern on a stretch woven! thank you for the inspriration~
Barbara V said... (5/12/12 10:46 AM) Reply
What a fun challenge especially after hearing Christine speak. I too have enjoyed her teaching. Your ensemble is beautiful in so many ways: gorgeous fabrics, style, fit, color on you. I really like the center front and back seams on the pants for extra ease is fitting. Super job - you look great!
norie creates said... (5/11/12 3:02 PM) Reply
This looks great!
1SewSweet said... (5/11/12 5:28 AM) Reply
Cennetta, this is one knockout ensemble! Without your normal adjustments, you still nailed it! Thanks for the tips on where you got the fabrics too! Beautiful work!
Karine said... (5/10/12 4:26 PM) Reply
I love the outfit you created - very pretty. You achieved a great fit on those pants - wow!
lcdrbetty said... (5/10/12 9:02 AM) Reply
Great looking outfit! I LOVE the pants!!
Nancy Rhodes said... (5/10/12 8:58 AM) Reply
Just another great review.. of your equally great 'trio'... I always look forward to your sharing here on PR... Thanks!
blue mooney said... (5/10/12 7:21 AM) Reply
You look fab in your pieces. Thanks for reviewing!
Margaret said... (5/10/12 6:45 AM) Reply
These pieces look great together and great on you!
Annette1 said... (5/10/12 2:03 AM) Reply
Whoops, sorry about that. Ms. Impatience didn't wait for the comment to show up, evidently. :o)
Annette1 said... (5/10/12 2:01 AM) Reply
I'm glad I looked at all your pictures on Flickr, or I would have missed how pretty the top is just on its own with the pants. Why in the heck don't I ever find anything like that at Joann's? :o) I REALLY like the pants with the seaming details, and the side-swept jacket is the crowning glory. :o)
GoodbyeValntino said... (5/9/12 8:23 PM) Reply
Great reivew and fabulous jacket!
ArtAttack said... (5/9/12 4:04 PM) Reply
Looks great on you...kudos for stepping out of the Big 4 box!
Jrhee said... (5/9/12 1:33 PM) Reply
I think these pieces look wonderful on you!

Christine Jonson Straight Shirt