Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 04-2012-115 (Pleated sleeve top/dress)

Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

About squirrellypoostarstarstarstar
United Kingdom
Member since: 3/27/05
Posted on:5/14/12 9:01 AM

lyndle said... (11/25/13 9:27 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review - I was curious about this blouse but no more! Interesting as another Burda one I was considering, for a cowl neck tank (can't remember which now) also had a review saying it was pretty shapeless. It's SO great that you bothered to review this!!
cabb77 said... (8/5/12 1:34 AM) Reply
Brilliance- thank you for saving me so much time - the dress looks so tempting on the cover too.
mmcp said... (5/19/12 8:06 PM) Reply
Hysterical. Pattern Review needs a new contest for funniest and most helpful review for wadders, you would surely win. Consider this your good deed for the sewing world, saving your fellow sewists from countless hours of pain!
Cuffs said... (5/14/12 3:10 PM) Reply
OMGLOLBBQ! You win the internet for this one!
carolinablue said... (5/14/12 1:41 PM) Reply
thanks for the review. i always check reviews before using a pattern.
olgarosita said... (5/14/12 10:28 AM) Reply
Oh, I had this pattern in my favorites! Such a pitty it didn't work out, but thank you for the heads up!
yummymummy38 said... (5/14/12 9:52 AM) Reply
Thanks for saving people heartache over this one, I know a few bloggers coveting this pattern
twinkle72 said... (5/14/12 9:22 AM) Reply
What a bummer! I liked the look of this top, but I think I'll give it a miss now. Thanks for the heads up.
stfnpilla said... (5/14/12 9:07 AM) Reply
Thanks for this! I have read the instructions for this several times when I bought the magazine last month. Whilst I am a beginner, the instructions were in my native language (Italian) and they sounded delirious, even after allowing for the awful Google-translatedness of these magazines. I was saving this for when I am more experienced but I shall skip it altogether now.