Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

Pattern Reviews> Figgy's> Sunki Dress and leggings (Pocket Dress and Leggings)

Reviewed by:dawn so cal

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

sselora said... (5/14/13 6:48 PM) Reply
very cute! I'm working on the pattern right now and my brain had to go into overdrive to figure out the pockets, but once you do it once it's easy.
dawn so cal said... (6/22/12 9:45 AM) Reply
I know, right, ArtAttack?! It would give anyone an hourglass figure!
ArtAttack said... (6/6/12 6:02 PM) Reply
Absolutely adorable!! Where is the misses version? So cute!
dawn so cal said... (5/20/12 12:29 PM) Reply
Thanks for the compliments. I just canīt say enough good things about Patterns by Figgys! If you have any questions, just email them and they are very quick to respond (same day). And their patterns are a little different, which I love. I really wish I could make this one for myself too!
GoodbyeValntino said... (5/15/12 6:35 PM) Reply
This is darling! I'm sorry it wasn't out when my girls were young. Beautiful dress!
hme75 said... (5/15/12 12:01 PM) Reply
Great fabric choice! I've had my eye on this pattern. It's one of the few that really can be used for both younger and older girls!
Pj3g said... (5/15/12 8:54 AM) Reply
I made this for my GD and loved the pattern too! She loved the pockets!!! You did a great job centering your fabric's designs! Very cute!
MariannaSew2Pro said... (5/15/12 5:21 AM) Reply
How gorgeous it that!? Such lovely fabrics, well done! I've not heard of this pattern company and will look them up as I'm quite keen to challenge myself - I know what you mean about the spatial :-/ :-)