Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6909

Posted on:5/17/12 10:58 AM
Last Updated:5/17/12 11:05 AM

Other Projects by RebeccaMarie using this Pattern

FLFiFiLarue said... (5/19/12 2:03 PM) Reply
Cute!Cute!Cute!! I agree the quilting fabrics do have fun patterns but do have their issues for clothing..hence "Quilting Fabric"..lol But hey, I keep hoping and trying to make it work. lol I have not tried quality fabric like Amy Butler..I, too, wonder if it makes a difference?! Love your spirit!
Leora said... (5/18/12 5:46 PM) Reply
Lovely!
RebeccaMarie said... (5/18/12 10:10 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone! For those of you who also love the patterns and colors of quilting fabric, any tips on specific patterns/types of patterns that work well with it? And do you know of any particularly good lines? (I'm wondering if the Amy Butler and Anna Marie Horner quilting cottons are any good for garments especially.)
tigergirl said... (5/18/12 2:08 AM) Reply
This looks great, restroom & ipad or not. One thing I have discovered is that there is definately differences in the quality of quilting cottons, some are more dress worthy than others.
Sue Parrott said... (5/17/12 11:13 PM) Reply
Such a cute dress! It looks great on you! I often use quilting cottons for the COLORS!!! You are so right, they are amazing! Picking and choosing which pattern you use with them will guarantee success or not--i have had quite a few mishaps, so I have learned a lot through trial and error!
MNBarb said... (5/17/12 9:24 PM) Reply
I'm wondering why I got rid of this pattern when it looks so fantastic on you. I especially like the way it fits at the shoulder and neckline. I'm giggling at your restroom photo. What PRer's will do for a full-length shot.
Skirler said... (5/17/12 11:55 AM) Reply
Looks amazing on you - and I love your excitement!
SewRaeMe said... (5/17/12 11:36 AM) Reply
It looks great, it is so exciting to sew something and have it fit AND look good!

by: lslovin