Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1099 (Badgley Mischka Jacket)

Reviewed by:MissCelie

About MissCeliestarstarstarstar
MD United States
Posted on:6/6/12 10:27 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Pants
Renata said... (6/8/12 0:16 AM) Reply
I wish I hadn't seen this, I have the pattern and thought I might make it one day. Now I have to have it. My to do list is getting totally out of control. Absolutely love your denim/bamboo version.
heathergwo said... (6/7/12 11:22 AM) Reply
Super cute! I really like the design details in this jacket and yours looks really sharp!
Karine said... (6/7/12 10:07 AM) Reply
Very pretty jacket. That sleeve detail is so unusual - it really makes the jacket. I hope to see it again from you in another fabric - you always do such beautiful work.
KIOD said... (6/7/12 9:18 AM) Reply
Darling!! Lovely on you!
PattyE said... (6/7/12 8:49 AM) Reply
Your jacket looks great...I made this last year too.
cleverkitty said... (6/7/12 7:27 AM) Reply
this is really cute and has some nice details, maybe paired over slim pants or long shorts, you have it styled very nice. I like LizJaneB idea with a dress and straight skirt.
AndreaSews said... (6/7/12 0:12 AM) Reply
Really cute! Hopefully you'll find more to wear it with in the future.
Dilliander said... (6/6/12 11:39 PM) Reply
What a great jacket!
LizJaneB said... (6/6/12 5:14 PM) Reply
I think this jacket is great, have you tried pairing it with a floral dress that has a straight or a-line skirt?
bjird said... (6/6/12 2:42 PM) Reply
Great job, and beautiful outfit.
marec said... (6/6/12 1:47 PM) Reply
Wonderful jacket! I love the sleeves, and the slight swing to the body. It looks great with that skirt :-)
kidmd said... (6/6/12 1:18 PM) Reply
Super cute, and it looks great with the white skirt. I skipped the organza collar thing when I made mine, too. It didn't add anything to the design for me. I think it is funny that the design is paired with super wide, cropped pants. Such a bad look with the jacket on almost everyone!
crazygrad said... (6/6/12 12:08 PM) Reply
I like it. I think you look great, and I adore taht skirt.
carolynw said... (6/6/12 11:54 AM) Reply
Really, really nice - wish this wasn't OOP - looks very nice on you
sewmaris said... (6/6/12 11:38 AM) Reply
Oooh Celie - VERY cute! I have this pattern but have not made it yet, but I bought it also because I like the sleeve detail. You have inspired me - maybe it will move up my projects lists. It looks adorable on you - thanks for the review! Sew Maris

by: chuichoy