Online Sewing Class: More Knits

Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7232 (Dress)

Reviewed by:divabuddha

About divabuddhastarstar
NC USA
Member since: 5/9/12
Posted on:6/9/12 2:14 PM

Available for sale on PR: $7.46 $9.95 Pattern Details
Available for sale on PR: $7.46 $9.95 Pattern Details
Ronnielee28 said... (1/30/13 9:15 AM) Reply
I made this dress also. I didn't have too many issues compared to you, just a little fiddling with the back pieces and your right about trying to do up the dress yourself! http://www.friendsofpr.com/cgi-bin/showAlbum.pl?profileid=320213
charid dawn said... (1/25/13 6:48 PM) Reply
So now I don't know what to do. I'm not capable of adjusting much. Hmm. I think I'll take a chance. Thanks for the review, now I know what to look out for.
BrendaJoyce said... (8/15/12 6:55 PM) Reply
Awesome review and so fun to read. Your dress is adorable.
Levone said... (6/14/12 1:50 PM) Reply
Pretty dress! Love the back 'feature'.
Coconuts said... (6/14/12 1:22 PM) Reply
I'm working on this now, and the back of mine is fine, but the front is messed up. The cute way the front side panels and the center panel cut in/meet shows off my bra. I've tried a strapless, a halter and a regular bra, and they all show pretty evenly. I think I'm going to use the front from another dress and just adjust the back pieces.
mz.choize said... (6/12/12 10:06 AM) Reply
Although you had many adjustments, It's really, really cute! I have this one too, the back is what I loved about it.
ArtAttack said... (6/10/12 11:40 AM) Reply
Be happy...very cute!
Jrhee said... (6/10/12 9:40 AM) Reply
I'd go with "Happy"! It is very cute.
Christas said... (6/9/12 10:30 PM) Reply
Your dress is very pretty. Maybe you will grow to like it more...... hopefully. I love your fabric choice.
sunnysewing said... (6/9/12 4:52 PM) Reply
really cute! I just ordered that fabric too!! :) love it on your dress
grays08 said... (6/9/12 4:40 PM) Reply
This turned out great and love the back! Sorry to hear you had to adjust it so much. I just bought this pattern today so was excited to see your review of it. Thanks for putting this out here and for the heads up on what to look for.
lakaribane said... (6/9/12 4:08 PM) Reply
This pattern is on my wishlist so thanks for the heads up. Loved the tone of your review. Love the improved back view (my sole reason for buying this pattern in the first place!!!)
sunnysewer said... (6/9/12 3:51 PM) Reply
Very cute, and nice change on the back. Interested in your comments and so happy to see this review as I bought this pattern.

Christine Jonson Straight Shirt