Pattern Reviews> Burda> 8211

About Margaretstarstarstarstar
BC Canada
Member since: 11/4/02
Posted on:6/23/12 5:47 PM

See other patterns in this category: Pants
Margaret said... (6/26/12 5:43 PM) Reply
Thanks for all the really nice comments! MNBarb, I got really helpful results with the Minott Method, but she does seem to focus on a not-very-narrow leg. Since I've mostly been making rather loose summer pants lately, I'm not sure how well I'd do on something much narrower. I suspect I'd get a whole lot more problems from my backward-extending calves, for one thing.
MNBarb said... (6/25/12 11:47 AM) Reply
You have a perfect fit with with these pants. I'm so jealous. There aren't any baggy or tight wrinkles anywhere. Thanks for including all of the pattern adjustment diagrams for those of us who are on a never ending fitting quest. I agree with the waistband assessment on RTW. After an hour of wear the seat is hanging halfway down one's leg.
jannw said... (6/24/12 4:48 PM) Reply
Great looking pants with a good fit..thanx for all the little details!!
loti said... (6/24/12 3:27 PM) Reply
Nice pants, a great wardrobe builder in a fabric and color that is very versatile.
DebJ said... (6/24/12 8:13 AM) Reply
Thank you for such a well described process. I will find this very useful when I tackle pants. The pants also look wonderful on you.
KensingtonCrab said... (6/24/12 7:01 AM) Reply
I think your pants look great and I appreciate the detailed review.
ChristmasHills said... (6/24/12 3:22 AM) Reply
Very helpful details for me to try out on future pants patterns. Thanks.
Elaine Dougan said... (6/24/12 1:10 AM) Reply
Thank you for such a detailed description.
renren said... (6/23/12 7:15 PM) Reply
Very nice pants with an exquisite fit. Thanks for such a thorough review! I think I need to sew these again using the info you have so masterfully presented in your review. I like how you handled the tab/band extension, the seam tape you used for stabilizing the waist, and the interfacing at the hem.

Victory Nicola Paper Pattern