Pattern Reviews> Cutting Line Designs> 60565 (By Popular Demand top/jacket)

Reviewed by:sewpatty

About sewpattystar
Member since: 1/9/10
Posted on:7/1/12 8:02 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

Vesta Patterns

cleverkitty said... (7/3/12 10:16 AM) Reply
this looks so nice Patti I love the fabric. I'm not familiar with these patterns but you have me sold on this jacket. I love the tunic one but it might not look good on me being 5'1 most of the other styles in this line look matronly but just your review on what you like about the directions makes me want to try one and this jacket may be it.
marthamyers said... (7/2/12 11:34 AM) Reply
Great jacket, Patti. I've made the top in this pattern envelope but never this fabulous jacket. I love your version. At first I thought it was a printed linen. Sounds like it is almost that weight. Great work!
cmcarr said... (7/2/12 1:25 AM) Reply
Such a lovely jacket. I too like Louise Cutting. I have never used her patterns, but I have her dvds and she is a great teacher. I use her method to sew sleeves in flat and her collar methods. Great advice.
renren said... (7/1/12 11:10 AM) Reply
I also have this pattern and I might be able to sew the top but not the jacket. Your jacket is fabulous and thanks for pointing out the ease with which this could go Chanel or Phillip Lim. And talk of this Janie's Sewing Corner keeps appearing! Must be a very nice shop.
Amanda.Claire said... (7/1/12 9:08 AM) Reply
Cute jacket and I am happy to say that I have this pattern. I really like Cutting line patterns too.