Pattern Reviews> Macphee sewing workshop> #208 (Designer Duffle)

Reviewed by:Kay Y

About Kay Ystarstarstarstar
ON CANADA
Member since: 11/21/04
Posted on:1/1/05 8:12 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
madcap85 said... (4/14/05 12:23 PM) Reply
madcap85 said... (4/14/05 12:21 PM) Reply
I like the changes you made, and the detail photo. I have made this coat too, in a car-coat length. Love the pattern. If I make it again I will widen the bottom for my generous hips.
olbiddy said... (1/11/05 7:53 AM) Reply
Where did you find those fabulous buttons? I am going to make Linda's swing coat in red Victoria pure wool, with black faux suede appliques sometime in the near future. I would love to have gorgeous buttons on it!!!
Danvillegirl said... (1/6/05 5:47 AM) Reply
Stunning, I am impressed. Great review.
AnneM said... (1/2/05 6:17 PM) Reply
This looks very nice. How are teh instructions on this pattern? The shape looks somewhat inverted-V; do you have plenty of space at the hips? Or is it just the asymetrical opening that makes it look that way?
lilhoney57 said... (1/2/05 8:51 AM) Reply
Beautiful coat!
LindaS. said... (1/1/05 11:02 PM) Reply
Kay, this is such a pretty coat and your embellishments give it a real designer look. I'd love to take a look at the lining. Very good review.
Liana said... (1/1/05 10:04 PM) Reply
Very pretty coat! I love the collar, it reminds me of the Folkwear Poiret coat. Great review.
PhyllisC said... (1/1/05 9:43 PM) Reply
Kay - great review and this is a nice coat. There are only a few MacPhee reviews here on PR and it's always great to see another one.

Paradiso Designs Perfect Pillows Pattern