Pattern Reviews> Twinkle Sews> Poetry in Motion (Poetry in Motion)

Reviewed by:Cherylau

About Cherylau
Member since: 8/30/04
Sewing skills:Beginner
Posted on:7/27/12 6:17 AM
Last Updated:7/27/12 6:32 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
Cherylau said... (7/29/12 9:06 AM) Reply
Roxierocks, 8.5 x 11 is Letter sized paper, A4 is 8.3 x 11.7. A4 is the most common paper used in countries that use the metric system. I lose a slither of the pattern on each side when I print which is why I had to use Letter (AKA Legal) sized paper which is your regular paper.
roxierocks said... (7/27/12 1:18 PM) Reply
Okay. I have made the free sundress thats offered online and the maroon baby doll with the layered sleeves. The sundress was great but too small. The other was too large. It was a nightmare and i wasted some great fabric on the later. I printed on 8.5"x11" paper no problem. Where did it say to use special paper? I was going to try one of the tops. I don't know....I am so sorry you had trouble. Try printing on regular paper with no fancy layouts on your printer. Just throw that CD in, pick your size (by the way I figured out to use the size closest to your RTW size) hit print and you should be set. Let us know. Good luck.
zoe said... (7/27/12 10:29 AM) Reply
Oh how awful. Love the tv confirmation of what to do! :)!
Amanda.Claire said... (7/27/12 7:47 AM) Reply
Oh, that sounds horrible! I have this book too and was very disappointed in piecing the pattern together and the weird sizing.

Understanding Sheer Fabrics
Understanding Sheer Fabrics

You Sew Girl 150mm Poppet Purse Pattern

You Sew Girl 150mm Poppet Purse Pattern

Jamie Christina Hooded Scarf Pattern (JC307HS)

Jamie Christina Hooded Scarf Pattern (JC307HS)