Pattern Reviews> J Stern Designs> 0041 (The Tee)

Reviewed by:ArtAttack

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
LLC333 said... (12/28/12 0:22 AM) Reply
Very nice work
kremmer said... (9/15/12 0:13 AM) Reply
Great job - like the stripes! I have just attended a workshop with Jennifer Stern to make the Tee and I love it. Review coming soon.
1SewSweet said... (8/20/12 5:35 AM) Reply
This is definitely a very cute tee! Very RTW!
Anne Cherry said... (8/19/12 10:46 PM) Reply
Great fabric! And good idea to combine the two upper bodice pieces. I've done something similar with a Jalie top...works so much better! I took J Stern's Blueprint for Bluejeans course last year - she is excellent with explanations/instructions. (not that I have applied them...yet...ahem)
Amanda.Claire said... (8/19/12 9:32 PM) Reply
What a cute top! I love the idea of combining the upper front pieces. I had the same problem. I bet this would be a cute pattern for color blocking too.
GoodbyeValntino said... (8/19/12 7:13 PM) Reply
The blob looks pretty svelte if you ask me. Beautiful! Love the review too :)
imsewcrazy said... (8/19/12 3:48 PM) Reply
Very pretty! Love the fabric and the neckline looks great!
KathySews said... (8/19/12 11:58 AM) Reply
great looking tee. great save on the fabric. It looks great in this tee
Baja Susana said... (8/19/12 10:33 AM) Reply
Thank you, I have the pattern and have purchased the course. I have watched the videos, and love Jennifer's style. I am just waiting for the arrival of my new serger then I will give it a whirl!
Baja Susana said... (8/19/12 10:30 AM) Reply
renren said... (8/19/12 10:26 AM) Reply
I liked The Blob but if you felt like a brightly striped barn wearing it--well, you have to dismantle something like that. You got a great fitting tee from it and good for the designer offering you such help. I like to see that.
Elcue said... (8/19/12 10:25 AM) Reply
I like your pattern modification. I have this pattern and am now inspired to try it.
portercs said... (8/19/12 9:50 AM) Reply
Love your fabric and you tee looks super on you! This is a pattern that is worth tweaking to fit.
Sue Parrott said... (8/19/12 9:48 AM) Reply
Very cute top and thanks for the thorough review!
RadarRadiance said... (8/19/12 9:34 AM) Reply
Great job on this pattern, looks like a winner! Plus pairing it with those great orange jeans!!!! Very nice.
Jstarr4250 said... (8/19/12 7:56 AM) Reply
I've not heard of her patterns before and will have to check them out. Great looking shirt and detail to your review. Thank you!
Elemenopeo said... (8/19/12 7:47 AM) Reply
I'm really interested in her patterns so enjoyed your review. LOVE the top too.