Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6069 (Misses' Dresses and Sash)

Reviewed by:imsewcrazy

About imsewcrazystarstarstarstar
MD USA
Member since: 1/10/08
Posted on:8/28/12 1:10 AM
Last Updated:8/28/12 1:15 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
1SewSweet said... (8/29/12 10:39 PM) Reply
Really great job! Thanks for the tip on the bodice back! I have this pattern & have not made it yet.
Nenewhis said... (8/29/12 5:57 PM) Reply
What a great pattern, definitely a pattern that you can use over and over again. I am getting this one!
Sew tell me said... (8/29/12 2:56 AM) Reply
Nice job!
slmstyle said... (8/28/12 6:59 PM) Reply
Great dress! I like your use of the front as the back as well to keep the neckline higher. Enjoy your "muslin"; it's fab!
Christas said... (8/28/12 6:10 PM) Reply
So pretty! I can't believe this was your "muslin". If the muslin looks this nice, I can't wait to see the "real" dress. I do hope you'll still wear this one, too!
norie creates said... (8/28/12 12:24 PM) Reply
Your work is always impressive! The fabric is too pretty to be a muslin- you should definitely wear it!
Levone said... (8/28/12 11:28 AM) Reply
Pretty dress! I love the surprise in the back.
MNBarb said... (8/28/12 10:56 AM) Reply
A really nice dress on you. The print makes it so interesting and the black and white stunning!
ArtAttack said... (8/28/12 9:57 AM) Reply
Oh, I LOVE the fabric! Super cute dress and great review...your dresses are always dynamite!
mochimo said... (8/28/12 9:19 AM) Reply
Beautiful! I have this pattern but I have not tried it so far. Now I probably will. Thank you for the tip about using the front bodice for the back! I love the fabric, too.
Judy Wentz said... (8/28/12 6:50 AM) Reply
This is just great!!
BillieJean said... (8/28/12 5:54 AM) Reply
Lovely dress!!
CynthiaSue said... (8/28/12 3:36 AM) Reply
What a great solution! I have this pattern and I also didnt know it had pockets! thanks for the very helpful review. You look fabulous as always.
Ms. McCall said... (8/28/12 1:37 AM) Reply
Your fabric looks a lot like one of the pattern drawings! I really like it, it's very flattering and looks great with both belts.
SewWil said... (8/28/12 1:24 AM) Reply
Very pretty dress! I love when a muslin turns out to be wearable. Yours definitely is.

More Knits