Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> Contest> 509-1015 (Composite Review for Wardrobe Contest)

Review submitted in Mini Wardrobe Contest
Reviewed by:Miss Fairchild

About Miss Fairchildstarstarstarstar

Posted on:9/10/12 8:23 PM
Last Updated:9/11/12 4:25 PM

Review Rating: Very Helpful by 6 people    Off-topic by 1 people
AquariJenn said... (10/7/12 4:21 PM) Reply
a nice collection of pieces. Great job!
Miss Fairchild said... (10/5/12 3:33 PM) Reply
Gee, isn't this interesting. I just noticed I have an Off Topic rating. Hmm. Maybe it was because I didn't use the normal outline that is used, but this was a composite review, and most importantly, anyone who knows of my reviews knows that sometimes I provide narratives, rather than use the standard outline. Hmmm. I wonder what the problem is. I have never received an Off Topic rating in all of my 10+ FoPR years here on PR. I did receive some Needs More Info when I started (my very first review and a few others) Anyone want to critique this and send me a PM? I sure could use some advice, and maybe a few pointers. TIA
ElizabethDee said... (10/4/12 10:03 PM) Reply
Really enjoy seeing the wardrobe you put together AND reading your overview! Your clothes look great and I hope you love wearing them.
treefrog said... (10/4/12 1:38 AM) Reply
I love the prints you have use and how the colours in them are picked up by the solids.
sewnaomi said... (10/1/12 8:33 PM) Reply
I think you did a great job with the colors of your wardrobe. The cominations seem to flow.
Miss Fairchild said... (10/1/12 6:14 PM) Reply
Thank you for your comments, Aroura (and everyone). I wasn't confused by the rules as I understood them early on. Sorry you misunderstood!
annakeeton said... (10/1/12 6:10 PM) Reply
Very cool that you completed your mini-wardrobe so early in September!
Baja Susana said... (10/1/12 3:37 AM) Reply
Your Blue Hullabaloo looks comfortable ans is nicely coordinated. You will enjoy wearing these pieces.
nancy2001 said... (9/23/12 3:52 PM) Reply
Great looking Mini Wardrobe.
Nancy K said... (9/12/12 10:10 AM) Reply
You've been busy! Nice job.
jannw said... (9/11/12 10:59 PM) Reply
What a nice wardrobe!! Congrats!! I'm looking forward to seeing the additional pieces...
Mobycat said... (9/11/12 7:23 PM) Reply
Good job on finishing your mini-wardrobe. Your pieces coordinate nicely. I still haven't decided if I have the motivation/discipline to join the contest.
Aroura said... (9/11/12 6:52 PM) Reply
You made an awesome wardrobe! I'm sorry you were so confused by the rules, but glad you hung in there.
marec said... (9/11/12 10:35 AM) Reply
Nice wardrobe collection-the colors are super friendly with each other and I love the drape of each. Looks comfortable AND stylish.
Mufffet said... (9/11/12 10:03 AM) Reply
LOVE your wardrobe and the ease and style of it - great looks here. :)
renren said... (9/11/12 9:35 AM) Reply
This is a great mini wardrobe completed in record(?) time! I am impressed at what you have sewn since Aug. 20. Love the pieces in your collection and I'm imagining you there in a room with your machine whirring, a sound I love. Also, a great link to Saint Nolt Sews. I think I will begin using some of her tips starting today!
FreyaStark said... (9/11/12 8:32 AM) Reply
What an amazing feat of sewing! Well done.
halleyscomet said... (9/11/12 8:16 AM) Reply
Great job! You've been busy! Yes I do recognize the top fabric. Made into a wonderful top.
Restart06 said... (9/10/12 8:33 PM) Reply
Wow, wow, wow....you amaze me and your done with the contest!!!! What a great grouping, with that fab Flax jacket!! You have inspired me!!!

Victory Ava Paper Pattern