Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

About Sue Anfangstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:12/3/01 0:16 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Outerwear
TSingh said... (10/6/03 10:31 AM) Reply
Thanks Sue this is so funny I have this pattern I didn't realize it until I saw the pattern envelope. I bought it for the coat which I haven't made but after reading your review I'll consider making the pants too. P. S. I LOVE your Jalie Sleeveless with ties tee!!
said... (7/15/02 11:36 PM) Reply
Sue, I love those pants! I've been wanted to make them and really have to now. For anyone who's wondering if someone less tall and slender than Sue can wear them, I've seen them on a person who's about 5'3", and maybe a pattern size 10-12, and they were adorable. This was not a super young woman either--rather, a very stylish, 50-something. But given Sue's warning about the waist, I'd better check it out. I bought the pattern for the top, so I'm sure I got a size smaller than what I would wear on the bottom.
Click here if you wish to edit your comment
said... (2/5/02 9:59 PM) Reply
Gosh Sue, I don't know how I missed this review. The pants look wonderful on you, you have just the figure to carry them off! I also love all your colorful walls!
Click here if you wish to edit your comment