Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Becky Yoga Pant (Becky Yoga Pant)

Reviewed by:Knitz

About Knitz
VA USA
Member since: 11/19/06
Posted on:10/1/12 2:28 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
Lynmarie said... (10/4/12 7:11 AM) Reply
Thanks for your review, They are just are what I have been looking for, love the leg shape
2 Airedales n Me said... (10/2/12 2:43 AM) Reply
I had considered ordering the Silhouette pattern but then I wondered about Style Arc... Glad to see your review. Thank you. When you get the Silhouette pant made would you please do a review?? :)
JEF said... (10/1/12 8:38 PM) Reply
They look great - glad slinky could work with them; that's a good tip.
AST said... (10/1/12 8:32 PM) Reply
I just came across stylearc patterns the other day. I will have to try these, particularly since you say the fit is good!
Knitz said... (10/1/12 8:31 PM) Reply
Hard to compare to the Silhouette yoga pants -- I don't have the older version, and the newer one is seamed differently. Interestingly though, I am working on the fit of those right now. They'll be nice when done, but it's not an 'out of the envelope' fit for me. Don't know about KS -- have made discontinued pattern 3443, is that the one you mean? Much looser fitting than StyleArc, in my opinion. Karen
sewme47 said... (10/1/12 8:15 PM) Reply
Those are cute! I wonder how the fit compares to the Kwik Sew or Silhouette yoga pants.
Heatherrique said... (10/1/12 2:33 PM) Reply
Knitz, those are fab looking slacks (hard to believe they are yoga pants). You convinced me to add this pattern to my SA shopping cart for October. Thank you for your review.

Understanding Wool Fabrics