Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2508 (Misses Jackets)

Reviewed by:Bendy

About Bendystar
Member since: 1/28/12
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:10/3/12 4:51 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
barebear said... (1/3/13 5:04 AM) Reply
I think the sleeve length looks really flattering and feminine (if you don't mind the comment). It's a length I always want to pull off, but with the cold winters in northern Canada, I don't think I could. This would look really great with some long knit mitts or leather gloves. :) Lovely job on your jacket, I'm sorry you're not that pleased with the finished result.
Bendy said... (10/5/12 9:09 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for your positive comments!
marec said... (10/4/12 11:53 AM) Reply
I really like this jacket, and think the sleeve length is a style choice. Perhaps a long knit sleeve peeking out would suit you? It's a cute jacket and I hope you wear it happily.
Eva Suzanne said... (10/4/12 1:58 AM) Reply
The sleeve length did not bother me... I like the look of this jacket & your fabric choices.
cleverkitty said... (10/3/12 6:44 PM) Reply
Some long gloves would help the length of the sleeves but honestly and I am being completely up front, it looks like it's suppose to be that length, sleeves come in so many different lengths it looks fine. I like your colors and it fits well. Have a glass of wine and enjoy your new coat :)

Christine Jonson Wrap Top