Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1324 (Misses' Blouse And Skirt)

Reviewed by:SewRuth

Other Projects by SewRuth using this Pattern

Dmd4106 said... (11/15/12 9:10 PM) Reply
Beautiful blouse!
Miss Fairchild said... (11/7/12 8:20 AM) Reply
Beautiful top, and I love the way you posed like on the pattern. I wouldn't think of attempting a pattern such as this, mostly because I would be swimming in satin, but you made it look doable.
grays08 said... (11/1/12 9:18 AM) Reply
Thanks for all the tips and for showing the keyhole doesn't gape (something I thought would happen when I make this up). I have this but haven't tackled it yet so I appreciate your review. Lovely top!
chenille said... (10/27/12 4:07 PM) Reply
Just beautiful! I got this pattern because I fell in love with that blouse, but have been too afraid to tackle it. Thanks for the tips.
PattyE said... (10/26/12 7:29 PM) Reply
Very pretty. I love this top and plan to make it. Thanks for the warning about the sizing.
rivergum said... (10/26/12 3:39 PM) Reply
Stunning blouse! Now that you have the pattern worked out, make another in a lovely silk charmeuse in a different colour to really get your money's worth from that $32 pattern!
2mulie said... (10/26/12 1:25 PM) Reply
By the way Ruth, you ARE an Advanced sewer, excellent teacher, and a complete inspiration...not to mention a hoot!(midwestern slang for funny, just in cast that doesn't translate to your neck of the woods)
carolynw said... (10/26/12 12:18 PM) Reply
This is so like the pattern it's awesome - great work and thanks for your helpful review as I just got this pattern and am making a blouse for the Xmas season - sounds like I better start soon with all the pleats and gathers. Am not sure what your office dress code is (assuming that you work) so it's up to you whether or not to wear it everyday - it would be fantastic under a jacket at any time
ArtAttack said... (10/26/12 11:25 AM) Reply
You need to wear this everyday! I can't believe you tackle these patterns that look like an architectural blueprint but you make them look easy. This is beautiful! I will get my Donna Karan fix via you, thank you very much!

More Knits