Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3786

Member since: 3/17/12
Posted on:10/30/12 1:01 PM

See other patterns in this category: Vests    Tops
BlueSkysAhead said... (2/19/13 3:29 PM) Reply
Beautiful colors, you are such an inspiration to me. Every pattern I look for a review, you have sewn, and quite beautifully. You pick awesome colors and fabrics for every garment. Great job, as always.
marec said... (11/24/12 11:34 AM) Reply
Very pretty! I am planning a pj set and this pattern is one of my choices for the top (obviously the top). I like your sleeve modification and will save this review for reference. Nice work, as usual :-)
cocosloft said... (11/6/12 6:32 AM) Reply
Thank you, friends, for all the compliments! My PR buddies add so much to my enjoyment of sewing every day!
RLL said... (11/1/12 2:42 PM) Reply
GREAT FABRIC! Looks wonderful on you.
grays08 said... (11/1/12 9:08 AM) Reply
Great top - I love this and what great fabric too! Another great job! Thanks for inspiring me to pull this pattern out of stash - I had forgotten about it!
grey ann said... (10/31/12 6:32 PM) Reply
So nice, and a great fabric. Looks great on you!
Dianne22 said... (10/31/12 10:14 AM) Reply
That is one gorgeous top! I, too, have this pattern and was thinking of sewing it up in a lovely voile purchased from EOS. Due to your review, I think I'll revisit that decision or at least make a muslin in a similar weight fabric. I'm really surprised that the lightweight fabric didn't work well since the pic looks like it was made up in a very sheer fabric. And a note to 2 Airedales n Me, you've made us all jealous!
2 Airedales n Me said... (10/31/12 9:59 AM) Reply
Your tunic looks spectacular on you. I also love batiks - in fact I'm writing this from Bali and my suitcase is full of them!! :) Love this pattern and will add it to my stash. Thanks.
pdiddly said... (10/31/12 3:51 AM) Reply
I have the pattern and some red batik which I now can see in a beautiful top like yours
Amanda.Claire said... (10/30/12 9:52 PM) Reply
Such a pretty top!
ArtAttack said... (10/30/12 9:31 PM) Reply
I love this! Gorgeous batik and great top!
jlg said... (10/30/12 8:04 PM) Reply
This is gorgeous. Love that red on you.
carolynw said... (10/30/12 7:23 PM) Reply
Beautiful top and thanks for the mention of the muslin not working out - I made this in a very light weight fabric and was really thrown off the pattern - couldn't understand why when so many have rated it highly so now I know what I did wrong and will try again.
Jstarr4250 said... (10/30/12 7:16 PM) Reply
Love it- what a great shirt. I've been saving a sheer ikat fabric that this would work great for.
BillieJean said... (10/30/12 6:00 PM) Reply
This is gorgeous! I have this pattern and some Batik!! Imagine that!
Sew Shy said... (10/30/12 5:03 PM) Reply
This looks amazing in Batik! Gorgeous top!

Sew Liberated Gathering apron Pattern