Pattern Reviews> Paco Peralta> Treky Top (Treky Top)

Reviewed by:SewRuth

About SewRuthstarstarstar
Member since: 4/13/11
Posted on:11/3/12 7:40 PM
Last Updated:11/3/12 7:41 PM

Vesta Patterns

2mulie said... (1/16/13 12:48 PM) Reply
I'm in a real-life, "hooterville" Ruth, no shopping here except for a Walmart...It is tempting to replace my scrubs for a StarTrek medical uniform, except a miniskirt wouldn't work for my line of work (Dental Hygiene; we sit with our legs apart a lot) Maybe a topper scrub?
SewRuth said... (11/17/12 3:47 AM) Reply
Yes, 2mulie, the tailoring instructions are good and rather make me feel inadequate. Tell me you wear the Treky stuff while out shopping!
2mulie said... (11/8/12 1:59 PM) Reply
OMG Ruth! I just visited his blog...fabulous instructions on tailoring with incredible photos. Thanks so much for this link...ok, yours' is great too! Never would have looked twice at this pattern, would have thought that the over the bust seem would not look attractive. But Hey! I'm wrong, it looks great. When you are ready for the real treky look; under SHOP, they have the real patterns from all series. Probably shouldn't admit it, but I have the original series, evil grin:)
blue mooney said... (11/4/12 8:10 AM) Reply
GoodbyeValntino said... (11/4/12 8:10 AM) Reply
Beautiful, Ruth! The pattern is extremely flattering on you and very chic. Love it!
Lisette said... (11/4/12 7:04 AM) Reply
It looks great and your whole Paco outfit on your blog is super chic!
Restart06 said... (11/3/12 9:20 PM) Reply
Very nice. From the positive reviews on this line of patterns, I am going to have to invest in some. Thanks for sharing.

Christine Jonson Bell Sleeve Wrap & A-Line Skirt