This tunic is made from 2m of cotton/silk, 150cm wide, with zero waste. Your fabric must be drapey and have two good sides. Mine looked the same right side or wrong side. You don't need dressmaking scissors or a rotary cutter, as the fabric is simply torn. You do need thread snips.
The pattern is extremely simple, consisting of 2 rectangles sewn together in various places so it becomes a garment and can be worn.
Take your 2m length and tear it in half across the full width. You now have 2x 1m lengths. Hem each end of each 1m length. I used a 1cm doubled up hem and stitched very close to the edge. This makes the hem look the same from the right and wrong side, unless you inspect it close up with a magnifying glass. As both sides of the hem show it is important that the hems look neat.
The back piece is simply the rectangle, with one hem at the bottom and the other sewn up for the shoulders. The front piece is twisted. This is where I got the idea.
Sew up one shoulder seam, twist the front piece and sew up the other. I sewed up a 12cm seam for the shoulders on each side, but left the rest of the upper 'sleeve' seams open for a sleeveless or cold shoulder look. On the cold shoulder slit you fold the previous upper hem to the inside and topstitch to create a neat finish. On the shoulder seams the upper hem becomes a neat seam allowance. At the neck edge fold the upper hem to the inside and stitch it down.
Next sew up the side seams, which should be along the selvages. Hence no need to neaten the seam allowances. Leave room at the upper end for your wrists/forearms. Stop the side seam 35cm short of the hem to create side slits. Neaten the wrist openings and the slits by folding the selvages to the inside and topstitch.
Enjoy your garment! I think mine took about 2.5 hours to figure out and sew. If I made it again it would be even faster.