Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> Savage Coco Patterns (Elegant Escape Dress)

Reviewed by:SavageCoco

Last Updated:2/5/13 11:51 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people

Other Projects by SavageCoco using this Pattern

GoodbyeValntino said... (2/6/13 6:46 AM) Reply
What a cute dress - very retro! Thanks for sharing.
GoodbyeValntino said... (2/6/13 6:46 AM) Reply
What a cute dress - very retro! Thanks for sharing.
GermanKleinigkeit said... (12/27/12 7:49 PM) Reply
You are wonderful, SavageCoco, thank You so much for this lovely dress pattern!
meggipeg said... (12/26/12 9:28 PM) Reply
Thank you Mollyshark. I found it, but didn't realise you had to be a premium member to send a PM! I am still interested in testing the pattern if that's ok :)
persevering said... (12/26/12 9:39 AM) Reply
Oh yes, being a tester ... definitely not shy ... I'd post a sewing review ... On y va!
persevering said... (12/26/12 9:13 AM) Reply
Sure, I like the dress and would be happy to make it and wear it - I'm ready to break my sewing fast... moreover I'm actually 5'4" and 36"ish... Can you please personal message me and I'll send you my PM reply :)
mollyshark said... (12/26/12 8:08 AM) Reply
Meggipeg..click on 'more' next to BIO: up on top. To the right when it opens you will see 'send me a PM'. That should do it.
meggipeg said... (12/26/12 7:39 AM) Reply
Hi, I would love to test this pattern. I think I am about the right size. I have searched this site but can't work out how to send a PM, although I am a member. Many thanks, Megan
GermanKleinigkeit said... (12/25/12 2:18 PM) Reply
Dear Savage Coco, I have just seen MNBarbs dress, it's really really nice. I would love to get the pattern to try it. I'm not a PR member though, so I cannot send You a PM. If You would give it to not-PR members also, You would have to send me a PM first, so I could reply and send You my Email adress. I would be so happy if You did. :-) It's also fine if You don't, of course. But You didn't exclude the non members in Your offer, so I thought, I'll just ask You, if I can get a copy as well. Hope You don't mind. I'm looking forward to creations of this pattern! It's very cute and elegant at the same time. You did a great job.
ArtAttack said... (12/20/12 0:02 AM) Reply
I know and love this dress! PM on the way...

Understanding Wool Fabrics
Understanding Wool Fabrics

BurdaStyle Magazine 10-2014-113

by: Nan Kay

Christine Jonson Pleat Front Dress

Christine Jonson Pleat Front Dress

Sew Chic Valentine Slip Pattern (ln1207)

Sew Chic Valentine Slip Pattern (ln1207)