Based on an original pattern from the early 1930s, this princess-seamed slip is the essential underthings for 1930s dresses and gowns. Slip is princess cut for curve-clinging perfection. Wear them under your modern clothing as your own 30s style secret!
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
- princess-seamed full slip
- clearly printed on stable paper, suitable for both tracers and cutters
- historical description of 1930s fashion
- no metric equivalents listed
- grainline not marked on front/back side pieces
- cutting line for spaghetti-strap version: there's only one line given, for all pattern sizes
- no lengthen/shorten lines given, no bust/waist etc markings
- layout doesn't indicate need for bias facings
- description doesn't include side placket closures (snap, hook or zipper)