Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Jenny Shirt (Jenny Shirt)

Reviewed by:clothingengineer

About clothingengineerstarstarstarstar
Member since: 5/7/10
Posted on:12/29/12 11:14 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
2 Airedales n Me said... (12/30/12 1:10 PM) Reply
What a useful and thorough review. Thank you! I have also talked myself out of this pattern but based on your recommendation I will add it to my next SA order.
JEF said... (12/30/12 11:07 AM) Reply
Excellent - looks wonderful on you.
becca a said... (12/30/12 10:54 AM) Reply
What a great shirt. This pattern offers so many fitting options with the princess seams. Your alterations have resulted in a great fit.
JanJanB said... (12/30/12 10:15 AM) Reply
Great shirt! I have a couple of the StyleArc patterns for knits, I think I may need to order this one as well. Thanks for the review.
cleverkitty said... (12/30/12 9:39 AM) Reply
great fit on you, I do the same with buttonholes on shirts, Good review clothingengineer Very informative.
Karla Kizer said... (12/30/12 7:45 AM) Reply
I've talked myself out of ordering this pattern for months. Judging by your results, I am a fool. Your shirt/muslin looks great and BTW, how often can you buy a shirt with correctly matched plaids? You've made a very RTW-looking shirt!
Sigrid. said... (12/30/12 4:37 AM) Reply
Agree with you this is a great pattern. Made it twice and worn them with pleasure. The white one so much that it needs replacement soon. I like it in your plaid as well.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (12/30/12 4:28 AM) Reply
Great shirt - must make my pattern up this winter.
Sew4Fun said... (12/30/12 1:53 AM) Reply
This looks fantastic! The fit/cut is so flattering on you! Having made this pattern myself I agree you don't get this sort of cut from a Big 4 pattern. You definitely need to make this pattern again. Nice job!
FreyaStark said... (12/30/12 0:43 AM) Reply
Yes, love the plaid, too. This pattern has loads of potential.
Re Becca said... (12/29/12 11:25 PM) Reply
Fabulous shirt, love the red plaid. Very slimming on you, especially when you tuck it in!

Marfy 2762