Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6115 (Girls & Toddler Dress)

Review submitted in Sewing For Children Contest
Reviewed by:Vonnevo

About Vonnevostarstarstarstar
QLD Australia
Member since: 10/25/04
Posted on:12/30/12 2:58 AM
Last Updated:12/30/12 4:25 PM
See other patterns in this category: Toddlers

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

auntiepati said... (3/14/14 9:23 PM) Reply
Both model and dress are beautiful and charming. As always your work is beautiful. It's good to see you, Vonne.
Deepika said... (1/15/13 11:44 AM) Reply
What a helpful review. I am adding it to my favorites because I want to sew this for my 2 year old! Your dress and the model are both adorable. What a fantastic fit too.
SewMentalMama said... (1/2/13 7:30 AM) Reply
What a beautiful dress! I love the style, especially that curved yoke, and it looks wonderful on your DGD. Thanks for your detailed review.
margk said... (12/31/12 7:56 PM) Reply
I think you've ticked all the boxes for everyone with this little dress, Vonne! Just beautiful.
brrmm said... (12/31/12 7:56 PM) Reply
Great job from Nanna. Perfect dress for our weather here, and so pretty. Zara's lucky to have such a wonderful Nanna to sew for her.
Kathi R said... (12/31/12 11:59 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great details in your review....the pattern looks like a winner and Zara is a lucky girl to have a personal seamstress
Sharonspils said... (12/30/12 10:33 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress for gorgeous Zara.
jenleeC said... (12/30/12 6:10 PM) Reply
Gorgeous dress and beautifully sewn! The ruffles are lovely but not overdone.
Christas said... (12/30/12 5:51 PM) Reply
This is such a pretty dress on your lovely granddaughter! The fabric is perfect for the pattern. I think I might need to add this pattern to my ever growing pattern stash. Very nice sewing ... as always!
iSewQuiltArt said... (12/30/12 5:40 PM) Reply
What a sweet little dress and so nicely made. Your DGD looks adorably cute in her princess dress!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (12/30/12 5:35 PM) Reply
The finish looks impeccable Vonne and the fabric is just gorgeous for this lovely dress. Zara is a doll!
Schnauzer said... (12/30/12 4:55 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress for a beautiful little girl!
goosegreen said... (12/30/12 4:24 PM) Reply
Absolutely gorgeous...both the dress & Zara!
newmama said... (12/30/12 12:41 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress and model! I love the sweet fabric you chose, and the interesting details in this pattern.
AuntieShel said... (12/30/12 11:02 AM) Reply
Darling, darling, your DGD and the dress!! I bought this pattern a while ago for my DGD--she is only 20 months old, am waiting for her to get a bit bigger to make it. Thank you for this wonderful review!!!
Barbara V said... (12/30/12 10:48 AM) Reply
What a sweet and darling dress and your very cute Zara! Lovely work! What a wonderful pattern - wish I could own them all!
KarmenG said... (12/30/12 10:30 AM) Reply
Gorgeous dress Vonne! I love the floral print and it looks like Zara loves it too. What girl doesn't like a pretty dress? Thanks for the tips about the curved yoke.....I'll have to try this pattern for our little Verona. '-)
Karla Kizer said... (12/30/12 9:39 AM) Reply
How darling. I might have to buy this pattern and store it away, in case I ever have a granddaughter. I certainly would have made it for my daughter when she was small. So cute!
ConnieBJ said... (12/30/12 8:34 AM) Reply
Lovely dress, lovely little model! I love this pattern too - used it for 2 Christmas dresses.
ConnieBJ said... (12/30/12 8:34 AM) Reply
Natasha B said... (12/30/12 5:32 AM) Reply
What a beautiful dress, so many perfect details. Zara is a doll:)
Quickie said... (12/30/12 5:10 AM) Reply
I really love the ruffles. When i need a pattern of a toddlers dress there is a great chance i'll choose this pattern

BurdaStyle Magazine 08-2011-103