I used the short sleeve from View A and neckline from Views B/C.
I did not use bias fabric strip for neckline indicated in the pattern. Rather, I cut, interfaced and understitched neckline facings. I added a button closure at the back of neckline. However, when the blouse was completed, the opening proved unnecessary because the neckline was sufficiently wide to accommodate my head.
The blouse pattern contained more width than I desired for a dressier blouse. I was able to easily reduce the width by almost 3" by increasing the depth of the side seams.
The finished blouse is one of my favorites. The revised Fit is great. And although the neckline is wide, I can bend over with no gapping in the front.