Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6125 (Misses Dress)

Reviewed by:JUNIPERJUNE

About JUNIPERJUNE
QC CANADA
Member since: 7/20/12
Posted on:1/24/13 3:53 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Jane Mary said... (3/23/13 9:19 PM) Reply
Great job! Much better at a size 10. I also find trouble with pattern sizes not matching the description on the envelope to what your measurements really are! Thanks for the detail on your blog! I am going to start this pattern now for my daughter. You were a great inspiration!
Eva Suzanne said... (1/25/13 1:04 AM) Reply
Very pretty dress & fabric !!
JUNIPERJUNE said... (1/24/13 8:17 PM) Reply
Thank you very much! I loved learning how to sew a dress with a liner. This pattern was very helpful for that. It can be confusing the first time around. I am sooo thrilled that I made a dress that is cute and fits me. Here it is -38 degrees with the wind, but I will wear it to work tomorrow with purple leggings and the black shawl. I just have to show it off.
jenleeC said... (1/24/13 6:43 PM) Reply
This looks SO much better than your first version! The smaller size fits you much better. And it was good to read that in sewing this a second time you felt more confident with the process.
AuntieShel said... (1/24/13 6:23 PM) Reply
This is just a darling dress--LOVE the fabric!! I, too, had my eye on this pattern, so appreciate the review. Loved reading your blog and all the helpful styling pics--this dress can go dressy or casual!
caper81 said... (1/24/13 5:16 PM) Reply
Nice dress! I've been waiting for someone to review this pattern! I appreciate all the helpful photos on your blog :) Great deal on the dressform!

More Knits