Pattern Reviews> Other> 7222 (Back panel boxer shorts)

Reviewed by:Rosie who use to be Rose

About Rosie who use to be Rosestarstar
OH USA
Member since: 10/10/02
Posted on:2/18/05 6:51 PM
Last Updated:2/5/10 9:12 AM

Rosie who use to be Rose said... (2/6/10 2:18 PM) Reply
I haven't tried that Jan Bones pattern either, but if its anything like her others it will be well drafted and easy to sew.
Shoshana said... (2/5/10 4:02 PM) Reply
Jan Bones has a pattern called Baggy Bum Boxers that goes up to XL4. I have not used it so cannot comment on fit.
mssewcrazy said... (2/5/10 11:26 AM) Reply
I never thought about flannel boxers until you posted this. I need to file this away to memory since I also have 4 young grandsons. Thanks for this idea. That's a shame about the pattern being no longer available.
Rosie who use to be Rose said... (2/5/10 9:14 AM) Reply
Your're not being dense craftygamma, I think they've gone out of business. I did an internet search for them and all I could find was a review. Sigh, such a nice, nice pattern too.
craftygamma said... (2/5/10 7:57 AM) Reply
I guess I am being dense, but I cannot find the pattern on the Elan site. I like that it has the larger sizes...very hard to find in the big 4 now.
sahmtodaniel said... (2/20/05 9:55 AM) Reply
Oh, I have this pattern in my stash - thanks for reminding me! My dh keeps hinting that I could make something for him, too...
edube said... (2/19/05 9:43 PM) Reply
Thanks for the info!
Rosie who use to be Rose said... (2/19/05 2:36 PM) Reply
Hmmm, I'm sorry, I thought I typed the name in there somewhere. The pattern is by Grande and I bought it about 3 years ago off the elan web site, in fact they have it on sell right now. I'll edit my review. Sure, they could, that's what my dh and ds wear to bed all the time.
edube said... (2/19/05 7:48 AM) Reply
Is this one of those independent patterns? You don't give the company name. Anyway, they look nice and it seems to be a comfortable concept. My dh doesn't wear boxers but do you think they could be worn as pjs? Thanks for the review.

Understanding Knit Fabrics