This is a vintage pattern from the 1940s. I have seen many copies of the pattern available for sale around the internet, so I think it's easily obtained. For this version of the apron, I used the skirt from style #3 with the bib from style #2 with some modifications. Even though the instructions are from the 1940s, they are very easy to follow. I used Alexander Henry's "Calaveras" cotton print, Michael Miller's "Dumb Dot" in Sorbet pink for the lining and contrast, and 4 yards of rickrack trim.
I added side panels to the bib so that I would have princess seams to work with and give the bib part more shaping. I also used a facing on the hem so that the scallops would have more precisely shaped curves and hold the scalloped shape better. And I embellished the pockets to further showcase the contrast fabric. Also, I made the straps tie at the neck rather than follow the pattern's design of making them crisscross on the back and button at the waist band.
This is a fun pattern if you love that retro, kitschy look. It's also a great pattern where you can do lots of creative embellishments.