Pattern Reviews> Christine Jonson> 1025 (BaseWearTwo)

Reviewed by:MaryBeth

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts

Vesta Patterns

Sewing Patterns: Upcycling

CSM--Carla said... (8/22/06 6:37 PM) Reply
MaryBeth, Thanks for this excellent review. I am getting ready to cut this pattern out tonight. Looks lovely on you! Carla
Georgene said... (5/30/05 6:19 PM) Reply
Great skirt MB. It's sp hard to get the proportions right for this type of skirt. I think you've nailed it! I forsee many versiona of this in your future...
CarolynGM said... (5/17/05 5:39 PM) Reply
What a gorgeous ensemble. The length of the skirt is right on. You should make more versions of this outfit. It flatters you so much.
GorgeousFabrics said... (5/17/05 4:45 PM) Reply
MaryBeth, that looks just great. I love the fabric! -Ann
KarmenG said... (5/17/05 2:47 PM) Reply
Boy that's a good looking skirt! Looks wonderful on you.
jlg said... (5/17/05 1:07 PM) Reply
Very pretty skirt, Mary Beth. I love the colors that you are using.
Irene Q said... (5/17/05 10:39 AM) Reply
I really like this skirt on you - very flattering length. What a great pattern!
Lee Ann Hawkins said... (5/16/05 7:40 PM) Reply
great colors, and this really shows off your lovely jacket!
lmg said... (5/14/05 5:35 PM) Reply
I think this is lovely and you've got a great fit. THe whole outfit is very stylish.
Karla Kizer said... (5/14/05 11:00 AM) Reply
What a gorgeous color! Your tee has inspired me to get out that pattern and see if it works as well for me. I need a project with quick returns, after getting bogged down with a couple of semi-wadders.
Diane E said... (5/14/05 10:28 AM) Reply
MaryBeth, what a pretty outfit. Your tee is very nice. Beautiful color! You'll find that you'll wear out the pattern tissue on this one, so reinforce it before it's too late ;)
AnneM said... (5/14/05 9:28 AM) Reply
Very nice top.
MaryBeth said... (5/14/05 8:47 AM) Reply
Sherril, thanks for the info. Liane, thanks for the slinky training!! I'll bring the pattern and the rest of the slinky outfits. Couldn't have done it without you! jlg and Irina: you all will look drop dead gorgeous (again! as always!) Everyone: thanks for the nice comments: we've got to try out the skirts for sure. And PegL: you might be right about the FBA. Georgene just emailed me with a suggestion to scoop out the armscye and move shoulder point a tiny bit so it's not so wide. She actually approved the fit (Thanks, Georgene!)
PegL said... (5/14/05 7:38 AM) Reply
Pretty shirt in a great color for you! I don't see an extreme need for a FBA -- it looks very nice as is!
CarolynGM said... (5/14/05 5:25 AM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this tee -- I just bought this pattern a couple of weeks ago so now I want to try it. That fabric color looks wonderful on you and the whole outfit is just smashing.
jlg said... (5/14/05 5:21 AM) Reply
Lovely on you. It looks great with the outfit. This is a pattern that I've been wanting to try.
Liane M said... (5/13/05 11:54 PM) Reply

Liane M said... (5/13/05 11:52 PM) Reply
Mary Beth, I see that you tamed the slinky! Great looking outfit. Hope to see you Saturday. p.s. Can you bring this pattern, I would like to check it out before I get it.
joan said... (5/13/05 11:19 PM) Reply
Nice Tee, I like this pattern also. Your outfit is tres chic.
drsue said... (5/13/05 9:48 PM) Reply
I love the tee as well as the whole outfit.
Sherril Miller said... (5/13/05 9:20 PM) Reply
Nice t-shirt. I liked this pattern too and to do a FBA I just cut across the front, spread 1" and then eased it into the sideseams. Marcy Tilton shows this method in her t-shirt book.

Other GertiesBook

by: jennorthro...

Lolita Patterns Spearmint Paper Pattern

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)