Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 04-2005-112 (Twist Top)

Viewed 1985 times
Reviewed by:SuzanM

About SuzanMstar
Member since: 11/11/04
Posted on:6/8/05 6:39 PM
fereshteh said... (2/11/10 8:34 AM) Reply
Missy51 said... (1/30/06 7:50 PM) Reply
How can I obtain this pattern?
Susan C said... (6/9/05 11:32 AM) Reply
Very nice! I agree with Gigi, I've never seen knits like that at my Walmart or Joanns.
Barbara at Cat Fur Studio said... (6/9/05 10:13 AM) Reply
Very beautiful outfit. Great choice of fabric!
Hilary said... (6/9/05 8:25 AM) Reply
I love your versions of this-great idea to make a matching skirt! I especially like the black and white knit with the lengthened sleeves. Nice job!
tigger said... (6/9/05 0:05 AM) Reply
Yes I think we all love this top so much we never get tired of seeing them! I'm making one at the moment and actually decided to take the back facing off after I sewed it and then just turned the material over and top stitched - it looks much better so I think you just did the right thing first time around! Love the fabric choice and they seemed to turn out pretty well! Thanks!
lmg said... (6/8/05 11:43 PM) Reply
Love both tops. And the matching skirt
SouthernStitch said... (6/8/05 10:35 PM) Reply
Great job on both! LOVE your fabric choices too.
CarolynGM said... (6/8/05 8:37 PM) Reply
What nice prints. I love what you did with both your tops as well as the matching skirt. I really must check out the Wal-Mart $1 table some time.
Gigi Louis said... (6/8/05 8:18 PM) Reply
How pretty! For a minute I thought you'd lengthened it into a dress. How come I never find cute knits like that at JoAnn's?
Levone said... (6/8/05 8:05 PM) Reply
Both tops look great. I also have the CJ Basewear pattern, and a matching skirt is a great idea. That is if I EVER make the twist top. ;o)
Lilibet said... (6/8/05 7:55 PM) Reply
I love seeing these tops too. Your fabrics look great in this style and the skirt is also very pretty .
jemgirlca said... (6/8/05 7:31 PM) Reply
Cute tops, I love it with the skirt! That was a quite a bargain from Walmart because it looks great!
PegL said... (6/8/05 7:08 PM) Reply
Love your versions of the twist top! The matching skirt is a great idea -- very pretty!
Ying said... (6/8/05 7:02 PM) Reply
I'm never tied of looking at these twist tops. Pictures are great and I love the fabric.

BurdaStyle Magazine 04-2008-116