Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3297 (Misses Jackets)

Reviewed by:Sew4Fun

About Sew4Funstarstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 6/23/04
Posted on:6/27/05 10:20 PM

lyndle said... (8/2/13 5:46 AM) Reply
Great jacket and as usual an incredibly helpful review. Thank you!
skeetles888 said... (11/22/06 5:30 PM) Reply
the results are gorgeous! thanks for the very detailed and helpful review. I'm making jackets from this pattern for all the women in my family for Christmas and I will definitely incorporate some of your techniques!
Shellia said... (6/29/05 7:22 AM) Reply
Lovely colors and matches, and the embroidery is the crowning touch!
Hilary said... (6/28/05 9:23 AM) Reply
Your jacket is beautiful-the color is gorgeous, and I love the embroidery. Thanks for all the great tips!
purpleseamstress said... (6/28/05 8:30 AM) Reply
This is gorgeous. Oh, I can hardly wait to make something like this for the kids and I!!
Izzie said... (6/28/05 8:23 AM) Reply
Thankyou for a great review! I have this pattern and your tips for lining will be very helpful. Your jacket is beautiful!
Patti B said... (6/28/05 8:16 AM) Reply
Lovely jacket! Very helpful review. I didn't think that I needed this pattern ... I'll have to rethink that!
Tiner W said... (6/28/05 7:51 AM) Reply
So pretty! The embroidery is a great touch.
Cornelia said... (6/28/05 7:42 AM) Reply
What a helpful review! And it's just at the right time for me. I just bought some 14oz. Windpro from Wazoodle and have been thinking about this pattern. the windpro takes care of the "blowthrough" but I think I'll use your lining method even so, partly as a place for hidden pockets. Thanks for posting your method and your pictures.
CarolynGM said... (6/28/05 7:21 AM) Reply
Excellent review -- I appreciate the details on how and why you did the lining. Very nice jacket.
AnneM said... (6/28/05 7:16 AM) Reply
Great review, good even just for the polarfleece ironing tips! (But then you added even more info.) Nice jacket. (We are having a bit of a heat wave here, so it's hard to think about sewing a jacket! )
ryan's mom said... (6/28/05 6:04 AM) Reply
Love your jacket! It looks like a Lands' End jacket in one of their catalogs, only yours is nicer!
Peggy L said... (6/28/05 5:25 AM) Reply
Beautiful jacket. Great review - I had to check and see where you are from!! Loved seeing all your details.
jlg said... (6/28/05 5:09 AM) Reply
Great looking jacket. The embroidery is just the right detail.
Karla Kizer said... (6/28/05 5:05 AM) Reply
Now here's a perfect example of why I love PR. Although I have no plans to sew a polar fleece jacket, I learned so much from this review - interfacing, pressing, alteration. Great review - and a finished project that makes me wish I needed a polar fleece jacket. It looks perfect, Belinda. Thanks for all the information.
PixieCat said... (6/28/05 4:07 AM) Reply
Your jacket is beautiful! I love the embroidery and the fabric color!
Mary Stiefer said... (6/27/05 11:26 PM) Reply
I love the color of this polar fleece and your embroidery is just the right touch. Nice job.
Lori V said... (6/27/05 11:16 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket, the embroidery is a wonderful touch.
sewsue said... (6/27/05 10:36 PM) Reply
Your jacket looks fantastic, so professional. The embroidery is lovely and theanks for all the helpful tips about lining and the zipper.
Deepika said... (6/27/05 10:32 PM) Reply
Nice jacket!
hongkongshopper said... (6/27/05 10:30 PM) Reply
I know where you are coming from - I am a Melbourne girl and polar fleece is my friend. Great idea about the lining! I notice on bike rides the wind goes thru polar fleece. Very nice jacket!

HotPatterns 1173